The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Selling Stolen Goods

GaBacon
GaBacon
✭✭
the stolen goods are filling up the inventory and i cant seem to sell them, Someone told me to sell them to a Fence but i cant seem to find one around devons watch. ... anyone know about this?
  • GaBacon
    GaBacon
    ✭✭
    thought i had found it...but no
  • GaBacon
    GaBacon
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have even an idea, ive looked everywhere.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to sell it to a fence In s bandit outpost. Look around a major city map, there should be symbols resembling a 3 leafed plant (a little close to a certain 5 leafed one) around there to show you the entrance. These aren't in EVERY city, but at least in one city per zone
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Patch Notes:

You can only sell stolen items to a Fence. Fences are located in Outlaws Refuges, which can be found behind marked doors in large cities. Outlaws Refuge entrances appear on the city map using the Outlaw icon (a splayed trident.)

You can sell or launder at a Fence. Laundering lets you keep the item but it is no longer marked stolen. Useful for the Purple Motifs you may find.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• GaBacon
    GaBacon
    ✭✭
    thank you for the replies, i am sorry that i missed that part in the patch notes :-(
  • Black_Wolf88
    Black_Wolf88
    ✭✭✭
    once the patch goes live there will be 1000s more asking the same question.

with patch notes so large as its in 1.6 very few read the whole thing, and lots of people on live servers dont read patch notes at all.
    "The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee