The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The problem with Heavy Armor and tanking in general on PTS.

• daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    I was only on PTS for ten minutes, then had to leave for work. However, I noticed that all resources drain very fast. On 1.5 I can take on a large group of welvas in my medium armor and don't need to use a health potion or hit green dragon blood, now on PTS 1.6 I die very fast. Also why did they change the numbers to 10K stats vs the why it looks on 1.5? Do they think that will help people feel better about their characters. I would thing percentages would be easier to understand, but would be hard since every player would have a different percentage.

I'll be getting would involved later this morning when I get home. I read great things about 1.6 and need to see if it will be worth the hassle.
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |