The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Molten Weapons and Morphs

Shadesofkin
Shadesofkin
✭✭✭✭✭
The change is interesting, but without a buff to minor attacks it going to get removed from most players hot bar. Give Molten and it's morphs a buff to light attacks as well.
@shadesofkin -NA Server.
Tier 2 Player.
MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Costismaros
    Costismaros
    ✭✭✭
    nuh its ok, it is great i have to say
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I find myself doing far more light attacks than heavy, the lack of a light attack buff drives me batty.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removed it from my bar immediately along with cinder storm too sadly. Haven't found a replacement i am happy with yet. :/
  • Costismaros
    Costismaros
    ✭✭✭
    You should test it with the undaunted set or the Sunderflame. It is amazing dps. I m using molten araments every 6-10 seconds and my dps is 1200 as stamina dk. Great sustain and im always full stamina.
    Edited by Costismaros on February 1, 2015 11:32PM
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Undaunted Set are you referring to?
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Costismaros
    Costismaros
    ✭✭✭
    Undaunted Infiltrator and the rotation is realy simple.
    Araments, heavy attack, rapid strikes, heavy attack,rapid strikes, heavy attack,rapid strikes, heavy attack,araments etc.
    i m using set 5 Undaunted Infiltrator, 4 hunting rage.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted Infiltrator and the rotation is realy simple.
    Araments, heavy attack, rapid strikes, heavy attack,rapid strikes, heavy attack,rapid strikes, heavy attack,araments etc.
    i m using set 5 Undaunted Infiltrator, 4 hunting rage.

I don't have enough of the Undaunted Infiltrator set, but that sounds interesting and I'm glad you found a rotation that incorporates the change. Very cool.

@shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.