The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug] Spriggan Beast Damage in Reaper's March VR Gold Version

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure this isn't intended, Looks like some one multiplied by 100 instead of 10. Happens every time a Beast is Spawned.

Edit: submitted bug report number 150131-000548

5o0y0itylb13.png

l6vt6mp79oi6.png
Edited by Casdha on January 31, 2015 2:54PM
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems a little bit over the top! i think you have to farm more champion points!
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had an Assassin Beetle hit me that hard in Cyrodiil, Bloodmayne Cave, basically one shot me... I was on my Templar so I healed the first two attacks but got bent over on the last one. Also tried to fight a world boss on my v14 NB template in Bangkorai and got owned by the wolf bite... hit me for 23k. Pic below is of the Beetle in Cyrodiil.

ff1fssoetzt4.png

Edited by OtarTheMad on January 31, 2015 6:53PM
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    I encountered a spriggan world boss I think in AD cadwells gold vr10 zone. I had the same thing happen. I was shocked. I then fought it again and no beast spawned and I easily one shot it. Spriggan beast seems to be on steroids for some reason as are ALOT of enemies in 1.6 lol
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These were not world bosses, they are all of the ones in the wild in the area.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha! I just ran into one of those things and was 1 shot for 21k. All I could do was laugh
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor