The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Simple idea for quicker champion xp

Petros
Petros
✭✭✭
Mainly this goes out for end gamers like myself. But I feel that for one, the gear that drops is kinda a waste.

So to improve on end game content reward, have the quest in AA, HRC give out 150k per day (as a daily quest( or non daily quest for 75k)) and SO 200k per day(as a daily quest( or non daily quest for 100k)

Vet DSA, Would go in there somewhere as well

HardModes for these would also give an additional 50k for AA/HRC and 100k for SO
Edited by Petros on January 31, 2015 2:54PM
"Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
- VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • Berinima
    Berinima
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if players who consider PvP as "their" only endgame might like that. It's a start though. However, every other possible problem that this insult of a progression system causes would still persist.
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. with the increased difficulty, the xp reward from AA & other endgame content is paltry. As for PvP'ers, the xp gain from PvP has never been that great. They need a little lovin' on that front as well. From 1-50 taken as a whole, 1 level requires about an hour, maybe an hour & a half. PvP takes much longer.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the nerfs to pretty much all gear sets, it's not just the xp rewards that suck in end game content :/
  • GreyBrow
    GreyBrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mainly this goes out for end gamers like myself. But I feel that for one, the gear that drops is kinda a waste.

So to improve on end game content reward, have the quest in AA, HRC give out 150k per day (as a daily quest( or non daily quest for 75k)) and SO 200k per day(as a daily quest( or non daily quest for 100k)

Vet DSA, Would go in there somewhere as well

HardModes for these would also give an additional 50k for AA/HRC and 100k for SO

This.

No one wants to grind, and If you're good enough to be able to do the buff'd hardmodes once 1.6 rolls out with all the character nerfs, you deserve 1 CP per day.

Even if you do one hardmode per day, it would still take you 3.6 years to max out CP.

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

This is a small consolation considering how #*@)@#%! we are in 1.6
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    With current AA and HRC difficulty on the live server, this idea is awful. On live I can do AA or HRC in less than 10 minutes. Id be swimming in CP lol. Now AA and HRC on the pts are another story. idk if its just going to take people a bit to get used to their new builds or if the difficulty we are all experiencing is a fluke. I do agree that the quests for completing trials need to reward a hell of a lot more xp. Im a bit tired of turning in the Sanctum Ophidia quest for a few hundred gold and what like 4k xp? same as a normal quest? lol like come on.
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Well yeah, AA and HRC on live can be done within 10 mins. I'm talking about for 1.6

The rewards should be better. I always thought that ZOS should have an Enchantment drops. ie an enchantment could drop from Serpent that gives 800 health, or the rare enchant from Vet DSA Master weapons that you could slap onto any weapon
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank