The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Forceful Fun

Darkonflare15
Darkonflare15
✭✭✭✭✭
So I am having fun sneaking around on the PTS with my character. I was using 2h with Double Take, Rally, and Relentless Focus on my bar. I decided to try to use heavy attacks while sneaking. So use the damage boost of Relentless Focus and increase of weapon damage of Rally. I also use Double Take because it now gives a boost to movement speed.

This helps me move faster while sneaking. So I found my target some mobs chilling by a rock. There was two of them so I was like I will one shot one and than take the other quickly and easy. So I wind up my heavy attack and move forward before they notice me. Wam! Both fall down dead. This was the funniest thing I ever saw. I hit one and the other mob fell too.

I look in the damage meter and found out that the forceful hit more than the base heavy attack. I was like that is weird. So I did it again this time the mob that I hit survive with a little health but the other mob that got hit by forceful died. I wonder how the forceful is being calculated but nonetheless this was funny.

Screenshot_20150131_074103_zps9b0d1b5d.png