Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

x

milan.verploegenb16_ESO
Nvm
Edited by milan.verploegenb16_ESO on February 11, 2015 12:32PM
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw shoot. I hope they fix that for you!
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.P.S.S. The ticket I've sent in yesterday (in-game after the event) has reference number 150127-000251. I made a screenshot after sending it but I received no confirmation mail and am not able to find any information on my ticket status.
    Just on this point, ZOS' ticket system doesn't send them out unfortunately, the first you'll hear is when it finally gets opened and a CS rep. replies .. and no, there's no way to check on the status of a ticket until you get that reply. :(

Just this month I've raised two tickets and neither got a 'received confirmation', so on that point you needn't be worried, if you got the ticket number off the web site (which you did) then I see no reason to think the ticket isn't in the system, I've no idea of the current wait time today, for the two tickets I had it was 24/48 hours.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on January 28, 2015 12:05PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @milan.verploegenb16_ESO,

We checked on your ticket to ensure that it is in the right place! Our customer support staff will reach out to you via email shortly.

Just to clarify, we do not currently have a method of rolling back a character to a certain date/time, so you may continue playing without worrying about losing progress. A CS representative will be able to take a look into what happened and do their very best to assist with restoring the lost items.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA‌
    Dude! Windows System Restore :-P
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Islyn a good idea in theory, but we imagine the other folks playing the game would be a bit upset at the loss of 2 days of progression :P.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA haha :D
  • milan.verploegenb16_ESO
    x
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx for all the replies, I received a mail last wednesday requesting more information about what happened. I could ofcourse provide everything they asked for, however it's been a while and the silence suggests it will be taking some more time before the issue has been resolved. I tried to unsubscrive so I could save some days of gameplay, but for some reason I can only seem to buy more gametime and not cancel my subscription. Is it not possible to cancel a sub after having paid for the days in advance?

You can't cancel a running subscription. "Cancelling" in the account management only prevents any automated renewals. There is no way to put your subscription on hold once the purchased period has started.
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • xaade
    xaade
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    @Islyn a good idea in theory, but we imagine the other folks playing the game would be a bit upset at the loss of 2 days of progression :P.
    @ZOS_GaryA‌

You don't have a transaction log for your database?
    x
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But the junk section is where I save all of my gear that I use in different combat situations.
    That doesn't seem safe at all. :#

edit: I suggest you try Wykkyd's Outfitter to switch gear. It's more practical.
    To save gear, try Item Saver.
    Edited by Gyudan on February 2, 2015 11:48AM
    Wololo.
    x
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With Item Saver, the "saved" items are automatically hidden from the deconstruct and sell windows. This is very practical for players who keep several sets of switchable gear on each character. ;)
    Wololo.
    x
    Edited by milan.verploegenb16_ESO on February 11, 2015 12:33PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

If you haven't already, please reply to the ticket that you have open. Also, if you wouldn't mind, please let us know the ticket number and we'll be happy to see what happened to it!
    Staff Post
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there,

If you haven't already, please reply to the ticket that you have open.

Update

After 3 tickets and attempts to send information by replying to the 2 received answers ...

Meant by this I replied to 2 tickets and did not get an answer after that. Nvm though.