The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Make the Hircine's Veneer unique, Savior's Hide style as a signature outfit style (& others that are unobtainable such as this)

Finally add the tail major adornments, Six-Spike Tail Trim & Sporty Tail Tuft, & probably more for players

While the above are plausible but yet y'all holding back of releasing them to players for some reason (probably causing a bug in testing), this third is unlikely will happen, but,, new fur colors for player werewolves, like a example, a design based on the Red Pit & Shadowghost wolves.
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Fyrsa
    Fyrsa
    Would it be possible to have a version of the Maormer Fish skin that makes you paler, and gives you maormer eyes?

We already have similar but different skins (e.g. crystalfrost and sunspire), and I feel an alternate version would be a good way to allow those who want the Maormer look to have it, without affecting any users of the current skin.

A beard slot item that gives you Maormer ears would be brilliant too, even if it only works on elves.
    Edited by Fyrsa on August 7, 2021 2:54PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool if the Sovngarde Crates would come back, would love to get the Celestual Nimbus with some seals ^^
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    More outfits for male characters, please. I'd kill for a waistcoat or a tailcoat and I was a little disappointed to see mostly dresses in this month's crown store showcase.
  • Dokata
    Dokata
    Maormer skin pls) I want for RP!
    And the ears of the Maormer)

latest?cb=20180901094937
    41987993374_c19082c46b_c.jpg
    Edited by Dokata on August 12, 2021 5:48AM
  • Dokata
    Dokata
    I want to say thank you so much for the many dresses at the crown store !!!

But I would also very much like to see more male dunmer costumes !!! : D Pls))
    Edited by Dokata on August 12, 2021 7:15AM
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please @ZOS_GinaBruno bring back the Snow Bear Mount named Cold Wind!
    It has been in the store only for 4 days in 2015 but I started playing in 2017 and waited since then to be able to put my back on it! Over the years I've seen a lot of people requesting this. PLEASE! Give us the chance to buy it...
    Thanks and greetings from Italy - wink wink 😜

P.s. If I could aquire that Snow Bear Mount, then I would purchase the Morrowind Collector's too! So that I can add the grey bear to my icy Warden, which already has the polar bear cub pet and the Wrothgar Hero costume with the white bear head.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on August 13, 2021 3:37PM
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get the Wild Hunt Crates back again? I know they were just back in April but I was on hiatus at the time and am kicking myself for missing them.

Or maybe have Mane-of-Many-Rivers in the store on its own? I really want that hair... ;-;

Honestly should have older crates in the store a lot more often.
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New Moon Crates !
    I beg you .. I dream about one mount from this crates.
    Waiting almost 1 year for return.
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking maybe three new series of crown crates covering themes that weren't touched yet.

Flesh Atronach Crates - Necromantic themed items with flesh atronach mounts

Apocrypha Crates - Themed around Hermaeus Mora

Afflicted Crates - Themed around peryite and containing mounts afflicted with an unknown illness plus the visuals for the mounts could have them constantly produce bile, think of it like the steed of the afflicted but the illness has mutated into a MUCH stronger form.
  • tyran404_ESO
    tyran404_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would love for you to bring back the black kiergo brigand outfit style. It was on the crown store for like 3 or 4 days once jan 2020 while i was on vacation and missed it. :(
    Edited by tyran404_ESO on August 18, 2021 2:01AM
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    • Return Shalidor's Shrouded Realm! I sent a message requesting a home that is a tower for the primary house structure maybe 2 years ago-- and I just discovered this home tonight while wandering Western Skyrim. It is THE home of my choice, what I was waiting for all these years while playing.

The colors, the stones, the tower, the evergreen trees, the floating rocks, the galaxy below!! All amazingly superb in design.

For direct purchase, or Endeavor Seals:
    • Psijic gauntlets (flame, frost, shock)
    • Dark Opaline Steed
    • Gloomspore Guar
    • Gloomspore weapon outfit set pieces
    • New Moon Guar
    • Opalescent Epidermis
    Edited by Syrpynt on August 19, 2021 6:23AM
  • arangion
    arangion
    Cursebound Wolf in crown store again thanks
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Please, bring back

High-Collared Coin Ball Gown I haven't seen it for a decades ;(

As for new stuff...I would love to have:
    Staff of Magnus(Skyrim model)
    and a simple brown Guar as a mount.
    Edited by Vindold on August 23, 2021 1:44PM
  • YouLostToAGirl
    If you guys bring back the Psijic Villa you'll cure my long covid :'( I completely missed it last time it was in the crown store
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how this could be done, but a bookcase that you could spend crowns to integrate some of the bound items so they would "display" if/when looking at a bookshelf. Or a particular blank book.

This is the kind of thing I collect:

XdTQTK9.png

And if I could "merge" it with something like say..a crafted blank book that looked like one of the Pelinal's books. Or "imbue" it into one of the bookcases that "looks like it has books".
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New moon or Psijc crates, please !
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Deadlands Brand skin but purchasable with crowns and new adornments - different Daedric Horns(heavy, medium, short)
  • Alaya
    Alaya
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please bring back dungeon DLCs Collector's Editions?! Do events with them and re-release them as you go? Please?
  • Puck223
    Puck223
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning. I would like to request that the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery be put back on sale in the crown store. I keep saving my crowns (and buying them) for this house and I can’t let myself buy anything in case that house comes up. 😁
    I’d love it if you’d put it up or let me know when it might come up so that I can then buy other things like the current Summerset collectors pack which is on sale.
    Thank you.
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    I would like the hollowjack crates to return zos! Those spooky scary beauties contain something i want and i've been waiting all year, maybe they can co exist with the new grim harlequinn crates during the witches festival?
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Re-release the Gloam Wolf Mount

ON-mount-Gloam_Wolf.jpg

Literally the only Nocturnal-related item that hasn't been re-released so far. Even the Gloam wolf pup pet was re-released but not this one!
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot there was a fourth crown crate theme idea i neglected

Umbra Keth Crates

Based on Nocturnal and all things Umbramancy aka shadow magic

How about that?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crate seasons I would like to return:
    Reaper's Harvest 💀
    New Moon 🌙
    Hollowjack 🎃
    Frost Atronach ❄️

Pet I would like to return:
    Witch's Infernal Familiar 🖤

My kingdom for a black horse in black tack made with the new horse model! Please return the animated manes! 😭🖤

I would also love an updated nightmare steed. 🔥 We've had THREE nightmare senche, so there's precedent! Please give it glowing hoof prints, horns, and a spooky voice!

Black direwolf pet with the growl idle, please. 🖤
    Edited by SickleCider on September 7, 2021 7:29AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A buyable Player-House inside Ceporah Tower on Artaeum in the actual Psijic Style (NOT Psijic Grand Villa). I'd love a private study/quarters exactly like Valsirenn, Iachesis & Sotha Sil have, especially seeing as we are official members of the order.
  • Northern_Mage
    Northern_Mage
    ✭✭
    If you guys bring back the Psijic Villa you'll cure my long covid :'( I completely missed it last time it was in the crown store

It will most likely come back when they feel like to have another "Summerset Celebration", like the one they had last year (but was missed out on this year due to a second Midyear Mayhem instead, appearently..) ^_^
    Link to the news post about last years "Summerset Celebration": https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58487

Edited by Northern_Mage on September 8, 2021 1:58PM
  • eyeseezombiesub17_ESO
    Can we please have the skeletal mounts from Q4 2017 come back during the witches festival?
  • SunnyToday
    SunnyToday
    Soul Shriven
    Can this be put on the crown store again? It's been over 4 years it seems and I keep looking out for it

gp_crwn_hair_hum_kha_arg_colorstreakedriverbraid_ivt_7903_1x1.jpg
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    We got a lot of "gimme gimme" in this thread, and I do want to thank/acknowledge the Zeni team for the things they've been bringing back to the store, such as:

Older
    • Monster weapon sets
    • Crates on rotation
    • Hairstyles
    • and Housing

Some of us notice, and it's nice to know that our voices are heard. I'm excited for the Maarselok weapons and next months spooky theme!

I'm also hoping for an Umbral (Nocturnal) type series of items/mounts, but it would need to have already been created at this point to release by next month... So I won't get my hopes up.

I sense Greymoor/Markarth events and housing returns for early October since it fits the Autumn/spook vibes.
  • YouLostToAGirl
    It will most likely come back when they feel like to have another "Summerset Celebration", like the one they had last year (but was missed out on this year due to a second Midyear Mayhem instead, appearently..) ^_^
    Link to the news post about last years "Summerset Celebration": https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58487

I hope they do a Summerset celebration soon :( Summerset is my favorite zone and Psijic is my favorite house :D