The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Velicela
    Velicela
    Soul Shriven
    600px-ON-mount-White-Gold_Imperial_Courser_02.jpg
    600px-ON-mount-White-Gold_Imperial_Courser_03.jpg

The White gold Imperial Courser is such an awesome mount. it would be a perfect fit for my Templar/former emperor character. plz bring this back Zos :)
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    - Bard Personnality

- Change Class Token

- Bard Houseguest. No more musicbox.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for this hairstyle
    Calibar_Dialogue_Screen.png
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Bard Personnality

- Change Class Token

- Bard Houseguest. No more musicbox.

I love the music boxes but I would love the additional option of bard house guests! :smiley: I would love love love to have Daahin at my Sleek Creek riverside cookout where a bard (and some guests who could alternatively sit and listen, dance, eat, drink, etc.) would be just the thing! Please ZOS! 🥺 <3
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    You've already re-released the Gloam Wolf pup.

Gloam Wolf Mount re-release when?

2c67281bead9d2fa46832048b6973d75.jpg
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Northern_Mage
    Northern_Mage
    ✭✭
    Now that would be a nice addition to ”inventory pets”. ;)

swsbchlt3ov4.jpg
  • AlyennahsCrafting
    AlyennahsCrafting
    ✭✭✭
    Two words: storage space!

More bank space, more space on my characters, more coffers.. MUCH more.. Perhaps even a dedicated warehouse that can hold an infinity of furnishings, mats, gear.. One can dream and this is the thread for it, right?

Even with the new system where you can decon an item and then use a Transmutation Station to get it back, never mind when you are seriously into housing, I keep running out of storage space. It is SO annoying and reminds me of way back when, about a year after the game when live, when I basically rage-quit because as a crafter, I had alts filled to the brim with mats and was always running around to find my mats. I only came back early last year. I now find myself in a similar situation. I am finally getting some decent items, but have also crafted various training sets and am adding up to the max number of characters. What am I going to do? Keep crafting and deconstructing training sets? That's wasteful, those mats are valuable. Dropped sets are complete due to RNG and deconstructing them in the mean time isn't an attractive option. Having to devote entire homes just to store excess Crown furnishings and Antiquities is also not really a pleasant option. And TBH, I don't get why this happens.. The crafting bag is a brilliant option, basically forcing people to get ESO Plus to be able to enjoy the game a little (for me it's unplayable without it). But then why create a similar situation for everything else? My main is so stuffed to the gills with surveys (another time consuming chore to keep on top of that, but that's a matter for a different thread) so runs out of space quickly and then has to hassle, mid dungeon or whatever, to get rid of some excess stuff quickly to be able to continue. Clearly, this is not ideal, no one likes this and clearly, at least some of us *ahem* would PAY for this artificially created problem to be taken care of.

So, here I am, basically asking ZOS to take my money, for something that should, IMHO, already be here. But, there we are. That said, I'd like it even more, as a gesture to the players, if we got at least some additional coffers for free. Most of this is already in the game anyway, it won't take any effort at all to add some more buyable bank/character/mount inventory space or a few more coffers.

But a special home with infinite storage space would be ideal, so we no longer have to mess around with homes dedicated to excess furnishings/antiquities. I can see that fleshed out in any number of ways, but even in the simplest way, a crafting bag with a house icon for excess furnishings, it would help those of us with tons of items that we have no way of storing unless we sacrifice a home. An even better option would be a warehouse with 1000 slots that could fit furnishings, antiquities and gear, especially if gear could be put on display, so like an armoury. I am sure someone at ZOS whose lucky enough to have a job where you get paid to think up such things could make a much better suggestion, but either way, it would be a very welcome addition and, yes, if I must pay for it, I probably will, just to solve one issue that has been bothering me and has becoming a bigger problem over time.
    When Alyennnah is not here, she's probably crafting. Quite possibly at Alyennah's Crafting in Wayrest. Or maybe she's out there, looking for new materials, recipes and styles to use in crafting. She wants to craft all the things.
  • couriersix
    couriersix
    ✭✭✭
    More domestic cat pets, especially a black & white / tuxedo cat and a calico or tortie. I would love to run around with my actual pets following me.

A few color variants of the Spiderkith eyes, such as cyan, purple, white, black, etc.

Return of the Nightfall, Gloomspore, Scalecaller and New Moon crates

Normal Welwa mounts.

More unique mounts with a modified model and armor, such as the Scalecaller and Nightfall mounts. These have an incredibly unique look to them.

Mummy bandages skin like certain NPCs have.

A 'Lich' skin, like a cross between mind-shriven and hollow-void husk.

A non-radiant / crown gem exclusive recolor of the Cursebound Senche-Raht Darkfang. I found it very strange that there wasn't one in the Nightfall crates as is.

PC / NA - cp 1000+ - EP magicka necro.
  • arangion
    arangion
    please return the suit I would very much like to buy it Grim Harvester it was in 2019 at the event
    elsweyr.
    thanks.
    soon there will be a replay of the elsweyr event, which is a very good reason to return it for sale.
  • Berchelous
    Berchelous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please return the drunk personality. I've missed it so many times!
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    set of simplistic wooden target dummies for houses

14853941.jpg

Imho, I was waiting for few years for target dummies without dead/mechanic and another nature unnessesary visuals.
    but seems it will not happens without asking.

@ZOS_CullenLee
    Can u add few minimalistic training dummies please?

They can even not differ in detalis, just to have a size that fit their health.
    1 with 3 mln health, 1- 25 mln for example
    Edited by Anethum on May 5, 2021 1:49PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    I'd definitely would like to see the Silver Dawn Motif return to the crown store for another while. Been waiting to get my hands on that.
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Here's an idea, how about having both the hollowjack and reapers harvest crates comeback every full moon?
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    or every new moon
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire fangs adornment and vampire lord skin for blood scion and morphs, please.
  • kerrmcse
    kerrmcse
    ✭✭
    WAYSHRINE UNLOCKS
    I would pay a decent amount of crowns to unlock waysrhines on new characters if they've already been discovered on old ones, similar to how we can buy sky shards with crowns if we've previously collected them on another character.
    It would be so helpful for when you're doing dailies on new characters and been to zones on them yet. Spend some crowns and BOOM, you've unlocked the wayshrines in the zone you're going to.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two new character slots :*

Nerevar forget!
  • kerrmcse
    kerrmcse
    ✭✭
    HOUSING SUGGESTION
    Werewolves get the Hunter’s Glade (or whatever it’s called) house where they can stay in their werewolf form indefinitely. I would LOVE if vampires got their own version where they can stay in their Blood Scion form indefinitely. It would be amazing for character themes, plus, it’s only fair given that Hircine’s lot already have this option ;)
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    I would memento to make our character high like Mamonth (Giant's) cheese in Western Skyrim for maybe 5 min if it posible. Please help me cosplay Pamar-raht!
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    kerrmcse wrote: »
    HOUSING SUGGESTION
    Werewolves get the Hunter’s Glade (or whatever it’s called) house where they can stay in their werewolf form indefinitely. I would LOVE if vampires got their own version where they can stay in their Blood Scion form indefinitely. It would be amazing for character themes, plus, it’s only fair given that Hircine’s lot already have this option ;)

doesn't the sanguinare bastion do that?
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I was playing on the PTS checking out Blackwood, I went to go look into the public dungeon "Zenithar's Abbey" and while I know these two things have nothing to do with each other, as someone who's been hoping and praying for an Evergloam house at some point, this place has all the right lighting and atmosphere for such a house!

I got stupidly excited about the potential so, while obviously taking direct inspiration from the Evergloam itself, I think it'd be a crime not to also look at Zenithar's Abbey and everything that was done with it in terms of visual tone in color palette, atmosphere, and building structures.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Regardless of whether it ends up being a house with structures similar to the Shalidor house, or an open lot like Coldharbour / Moonsugar Meadow / Stillwaters, as a hard-core Nocturnal enthusiast, you couldn't go wrong with this kind of atmosphere for the Evergloam (or any other spooky, atmospheric woodland--around Halloween/Witches Festival would be a perfect time to release a house like this) ;)

We're already getting some minor Nocturnal-related content with the new chapter and Blackfeather banker and merchant have been teased through data mine. Mayhaps we might see an Evergloam house in the coming future?

Also it'd be rad af to see the Gloam Wolf mount make a return
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    CHANGE CLASS TOKEN

make it 10k crown, seriously, no one really care, it'll be sold like ice cream
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • daniel.13b16_ESO
    daniel.13b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    An item to increase housing limit for non subscribers. Subscribers still have double the limit automatically on all houses, while non subscribers can buy items to increase slots for one house.
  • Fuffun
    Fuffun
    Soul Shriven
    I will leave my wish for the Crown Store here aswell, I want this house so badly :

Housing - "Colossal Aldmeri Grotto"

Sincerely,
    Fuffun
    Käpt'n des Phantomschiffes | PC-EU
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmeri style face tattoos
    cyOCRM5.png
    Morrowind%2C_Dunmer.jpg

also more hairstyles( more variations of long hair, mohawks etc) and piercings

Nerevar forget!
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see bastion sanguinaris return at some point, missed out on it
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like prefurnished housing packs.Sometimes we get houses for gold,don't have enough crowns for furnished at the time,or free ones like Grand Psijic Villa one,and want it prefurnished.Would be nice to buy packs to automatically furnish the homes,since we don't all have the time/patience to make/decor huge houses.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daedric helmets from Morrowind as outfit styles
    MW-item-Daedric_Armor.jpg

Mostly the Face of Inspiration one
    200px-MW-item-Daedric_Face_of_Inspiration.jpg

In Legends
    da60459fd568966f8ab9dbe6e8d041cd.jpg

Skyrim mod
    Ancient_daedric_face_of_inspiration.jpg

Edited by Aztrias on May 19, 2021 7:53PM

Nerevar forget!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please make all dummies pathable , we have merchants, guests, pets and mounts all we need now is the ability to set paths for dummies.