Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I think my bank is too small

Faugaun
Faugaun
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like a crafting items only storage...where up to 1 full stack of each possible crafting item can be stored....any more than that should go into regular bank. It is simply crazy how many different kinds of crafting materials there are in this game. I bet 1 of each material in the game would add up to more than an entire guild bank.....yet I am supposed to fit this into 100 bank and 100 inventory slots? Where will I keep all my gear? What about my consumable? And my trophy's? And my pets?....finally....where do I keep all of this and have room to pick up loot from enemies?

Who knows the term "alt shuffle"? How about some similar variant?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy upgrades. My bank is at 210 slots right now...

On the other hand, trophies and pets will have separate storage (in 1.6, I believe).

I remember I counted how much one stack of each thing would be. It didn't get as far as a guild bank, but I don't remember the exact number.

The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also get another ESO account and use that for storage.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

On the other hand, trophies and pets will have separate storage (in 1.6, I believe).

I remember I counted how much one stack of each thing would be. It didn't get as far as a guild bank, but I don't remember the exact number.

Yea think i heard that one ZoS live before winter breaks that in 6 pets and trophies are getting there own spaces AKA they will no longer cost a space in your bank. Cause I'm at 100 slot in my bank and to upgrade it by 10 slots is gonna cost me 22,000 gold. I'm not gonna save up that much just to keep another pet I'm never gonna use in my bank. I have materials that need a home and it sure isn't my bag. :-p
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can increase bank slots up to 240.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See my signature for the solution to your problems
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This would be awesome!

Also didn't realize bank could upgrade so big, my next it 20k. I guess I could also make pack horses for my alts....but that seems crazy that I should even need to do that to compensate for lack of permenant storage.....sigh guess I will keep trying to upgrade bank storage.. ..
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ourorboros just awesome man.

To theOP, you can have up to 240 Account Bank spaces and depending on the Horse, between 111 (full Speedy Horse) up to 170 (full Pack Horse) PER character.
    Edited by DeLindsay on January 16, 2015 6:33PM
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faugaun wrote: »

Also didn't realize bank could upgrade so big, my next it 20k. I guess I could also make pack horses for my alts....but that seems crazy that I should even need to do that to compensate for lack of permenant storage.....sigh guess I will keep trying to upgrade bank storage.. ..

Do you have the Imperial Edition? If so, buy a horse for your alts for 1 Gold, then feed them Oats everyday. It will only cost you 12,500 for 50 slots that way, plus you get the 60 slots for the Alt you roll. The first two character upgrades are 2400, so for 14,901 Gold you can have 130 Bag Slots on an alt. It just takes 50 days for the horse upgrades.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faugaun wrote: »

This would be awesome!

Fully upgrading the bank to the max of 240 requires about 750k gold in total. The last 10 slots cost 85k gold, and this amount would actually permit you to buy two pack horses.
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Faugaun: it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.
    Edited by Gyudan on January 16, 2015 6:42PM
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See this is my point a player shouldn't need to make 6 alts with pack horses or buy a seperate account just for bag space to effectively do the crafting portion of the game....heck what if I want to rename an alt later? Then what you'll say well too bad you will lose the horse and the purchased bank space...currently I have an alt who holds my provisioning and alchemy items 100 slots...completely full and I really want to reroll him to a different faction....

/rage

Lol, ahh well at least trophy and pet will be out with 1.6 if that's true.
    Options
  • Atheus
    Atheus
    I had unsubscribed for most of 2014, and I came back this month to see how it went. I'm back in the same absurdly tedious pattern of managing bag space about 25% of the time I'm playing. At least they figured out that having a separate set of potions for every level was just insane.

It is pretty mind-numbing stuff, though. I've got 130 bank slots and 2 overflow alts working as bank extensions. That seems to work for now, but it's pretty astonishing that almost a year later this single issue is still such an overwhelming distraction from just having fun for my entire play session.
    Options
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that much of an issue for me since I "only" play on 1 VR14 character, making it possible to use the 7 remaining alts for Storage. All 7 alts have hirelings in all professions giving me 24 mails daily with mats. Each alt represent a crafting line for storage, while the 7th alt have the crafting stuff that you can combine (which tend to take up space) like cloth scraps or ore and once a month I go through it for epic loots. And everytime my bank needs to be cleared I just log on each alt and take out the mats they represent, while collecting the mails.

No way I would spent 750k gold to max out my bank when oppurtunity present itself.
    Edited by Nacario on January 21, 2015 2:08PM
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im with the op on this one :) I have already spent the 750k to max my bank spaces and would spend another 750k if ZOS would let me double it.

I do all crafts and play all of my 8 toons. I cannot afford another monthly subscription just for bank space.

Aly hopping is a waste of time and not enjoyable in the slightest. I can make 750k in the time I would save alt hopping to get the items I need. Currently the only other option is securing a private guild bank. This can be tricky at best or detrimental to others and unethical at worst.

Please give us some better options ZoS.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BankManager addon is your best friend.

The tools I take out most often all have lists of things they auto-deposit and auto-withdraw when they access the bank.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, soon you'll be able to buy all the extra bank slots you require from the cash shop. Lol.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
    Options