The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CP notes. how many pages now?

• SirKeka
    SirKeka
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Can we get an audiobook?

Narrated by the guy who did the unboxing of the Imperial Edition?

you mean Loremaster Shick?
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Gina be typing
    All work and no play make Gina something something...
    Hopefully the first page is still true, when Gina has written the 63rd page... :wink:
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they make the CP notes Downloadable So I can just print them out if they're going to be 63 pages long
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    U can print them out anyway.
    Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
    "Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's true
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Chufu wrote: »
    We're up to 63 pages. :dizzy_face:

l heard that you reach more than 22.000 words...?

What the hell...I think I have to take 2 days for reading all :smiley:

Yep! It's over 22,000 words. We'll definitely be posting this in chunks so it's easier to digest (and scroll).
    In all seriousness @ZOS_GinaBruno, don't you think that figure indicates this system is completely and totally over-convoluted and likely to collapse under its own weight if it's going to take you that and more to explain what, after all, is only a character progression system without increasing levels?

Update 6 also includes:

- Phase 1 of the Justice System
    - Provisioning Overhaul
    - Changes to a number of skills
    - Changes to ultimate generation
    - Stuff I forgot about

It's not all about the Champion System, you know?
    The thread's title says otherwise.
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Lol 3 pages of actual posts and u come to troll the title... Oh well
    Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
    "Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to read page 42. That's where all the interesting info on the Sorc buffs is located :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Lucidity
    Lucidity
    Well, the first line of the page, anyway.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

l heard that you reach more than 22.000 words...?

What the hell...I think I have to take 2 days for reading all :smiley:

Yep! It's over 22,000 words. We'll definitely be posting this in chunks so it's easier to digest (and scroll).

she said hell....no dirty language on the forums....that needs moderating lol :)
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    Final patch nones 1.6:

-We have changed and fixed all. Why? Because we can, thats why.
    Edited by Tarrin on January 16, 2015 12:14PM
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiriX wrote: »
    It's amazing. But when we will see at least 1 page from all? =)
    Not until this coming Monday when the update is installed to the PTS, which is obviously what will be announced during today's "ESO Live!" That or possibly the explanation of why 1.6 won't hit the PTS until February. So, most likely you will see the first page by at least sometime in February.
    Edited by tinythinker on January 16, 2015 1:19PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Wolfsspinne
    Wolfsspinne
    ✭✭✭
    Fetaro wrote: »
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?

Or horny? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In no hurry for notes or 1.6 to drop as long as they make Sorc's Op without pets. I can dream can't I.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina be typing

Gina, you have no idea how hot you become when you give us a teaser about upcoming patches.

Creepy but true :wink:
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?

Or horny? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8_tDJpePk
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!!

I know you read a lot of neg post on forums, but you guys are doing a great job, cant wait to see patch notes.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
    Don't mind if I do!

For those asking why we can't just post the notes right now, in all honesty we're simply still working on them. We can't publish an unfinished document for a number of reasons, but imagine the confusion it could cause when it gets cross posted and there are multiple versions floating around. It would be chaos. Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't have that. Too much fodder out there for people to latch on to and overblow completely.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
    Don't mind if I do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE

So are you at the eating stage?

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Thanks for the update!
    Edited by Elsonso on January 16, 2015 3:29PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Darkintellect
    Darkintellect
    ✭✭✭
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
    It would be chaos. Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk
  • Saavuj
    Saavuj
    ✭✭
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
    Don't mind if I do!

For those asking why we can't just post the notes right now, in all honesty we're simply still working on them. We can't publish an unfinished document for a number of reasons, but imagine the confusion it could cause when it gets cross posted and there are multiple versions floating around. It would be chaos. Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!

Is that a Ghostbusters reference I see in there?
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina be typing

Go crazy ?
    Don't mind if I do!

You could publish the Night blade, Templar and Dragon Knight notes, without the Sorcerer ones, that would be very humorous. The forums would explode.

ZOMG Sorcerers not getting any changes /supermaganerdrage
    Edited by Guppet on January 16, 2015 5:04PM
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    Just imagine the 6300 pages with arguments and different contradicting eso priests guiding us to the deeper meaning of what zoz wrote in those 63 pages....

On this and the other eso forums, if we are not carefull we won't have time left to play :wink:

Is that the strategy? Keep us occupied with patch notes while they get ahead on content creation?
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despair9 wrote: »
    Mah I'll be suprised if there are more than 15 pages, I don't even know why it takes them so long to post it when they cant push it on PTS for TESTING DING

Probably because they are not yet done fixing all the things, by the time they push it to PTS, notes will be even longer.

Though it seems we shouldn't expect it on PTS before end of January / Early February. I'm sure the delay is gonna be well worth it.

more like a delay to wait for the patch that will need to be patched.
    just came back 2weeks ago but dont they usually break a fewthings everypatch then fix it a week or month later?
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's supposed to be a live cast dealio tonight. Gina, I think all you need to do is post text stating "Patch notes will be Monday! 1.6 on PTS Tuesday!" That's it. That's all we want to see. There is nothing left to talk about, nothing left to show us. Just do it already and get it over with. Anything else in that show tonight will be wasting everyone's time. Seriously, just repeat over and over "Patch notes Monday, 1.6 on PTS Tues." (and I do mean THIS coming Monday and Tuesday)

We don't care about fan creations, we don't care about who has what silly shirt on, we want to know when the notes will be ready. We want to know when the patch is going to PTS. "Soon, When it's done,and .. We're working on it" are all phrases that mean nothing to us now. Please don't waste the one commodity none of us can re-coup. TIME!

No little spoilers, no little hints, we're half way thru Jan. now. It needs to be released so we can give the devs feedback and get it right for Feb. Seriously. Release the Kraken! Release the freakin' notes. Get it on PTS!

Do this, and I won't release the Stay-puft marshmellow man in your general direction! I've beefed him up so crossing the streams ain't gonna cut it Egon!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    We don't care about fan creations, we don't care about who has what silly shirt on!

*raises hand*

Um, i do... :blush:

• Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    We don't care about fan creations, we don't care about who has what silly shirt on!

*raises hand*

Um, i do... :blush:

Always gotta be someone...
    Ok, so Tinythinker over there... cares about this stuff. The hundreds or thousands of the rest of us want more 1.6 patch release info. We want it on the PTS already.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"