The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Picking Herbs In Coldharbour... CRASH... Meaning of life?

omfgitsbatman
omfgitsbatman
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else have the problem of the game crashing like once an hour while picking herbs in coldharbour?
07iv84p6xotk.png

He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
Vet Maw 4/5

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never spent an hour farming Alchemy Nodes. However I have noticed that the few times the game crashes, it does so on container/inventory activation.

Perhaps its an addon issue, although I did see this happen back when I was running no addons but had remapped the Activate keys.

So there are two things to look at, add ons and what keys you have rebound.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been talking to people and it seems like I am far from the only one to experience this. I believe that it is bot control.
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just get that happening more often no matter what the activity. I never had that sort of CTD prior to 1.5 and it's gotten worse this week.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has happened to me a few times when picking reagents in Coldharbour, usually on the 6+ lap. I don't use addons.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been talking to people and it seems like I am far from the only one to experience this. I believe that it is bot control.

That is a possibility after the hundreds of bots that invaded there every hour back in the day.

House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    i crash everytime i hit 25 lady's smock i think that's the hard cap
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't crash every time, but when it does I am definitely below 25 of any collected item. I have never had the energy to harvest stuff for that long. Besides, crashing the game seems like a stupid countermeasure to bots. An actual bot would just relog and continue. Bot control would involve some kind of timeout or ban, but that is not what happens. It's a hard crash to desktop.