The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for friends to explore

Soulborn_Solitude
Hi there I really love this game more then many other mmo's i'v stumbled across but sad always solo so I was just shouting out for a friend's to explore do sieges dungeons and eventral tackle end game content so anyone want to link up and explore? I'm fairly new to the game, about a week I have had it, I'm level 16 templare and you can add me @stzpflzx thanks take care everyone!
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    alot of ppl are rerolling alts these days ...what faction / race / roll are you.
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Faction daggerfall I'm a templar healer
    Race...not sure..but it's the one with bonus to magicca(the first one in top left corner when selecting race) Breton or something lol
  • PadraigThePious
    PadraigThePious
    Soul Shriven
    I'm relatively new to this game, too. I'm currently a level 21 DK. Would be fun to group up and quest or explore together. Any Daggerfall players feel free to add me @petrarca1
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Ok I'll add you bud also I made an alt reletively new lvl 9 NB
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to explore with you. :)
    Having joined in May I had difficulty with finding a group of people who weren't hardcore MMORPGers that blaze through everything. I reached endgame with a Daggerfall Covenant Breton Templar, but started anew with a Daggerfall Covenant Imperial Nightblade, Lv12. I like walking, reading books, pretending I'm an NPC, and listening to dialogue. Add me @Ffastyl.

A tip for the immersion seekers: Go to Settings > Interface > Indicators > Guest Givers.
    It turns off the hollow, glowing new quest markers. Feels a lot more rewarding to find a quest when you don't know where they start. ;)
    Edited by Ffastyl on January 12, 2015 1:33PM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    I would love to explore with you. :)
    Having joined in May I had difficulty with finding a group of people who weren't hardcore MMORPGers that blaze through everything. I reached endgame with a Daggerfall Covenant Breton Templar, but started anew with a Daggerfall Covenant Imperial Nightblade, Lv12. I like walking, reading books, pretending I'm an NPC, and listening to dialogue. Add me @Ffastyl.

A tip for the immersion seekers: Go to Settings > Interface > Indicators > Guest Givers.
    It turns off the hollow, glowing new quest markers. Feels a lot more rewarding to find a quest when you don't know where they start. ;)

Hey did ya get my add?

• Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, I'd have added you, but you're DC. Still, feel free to message me or mail me ingame if you ever have a question or something :) My @ name is the same as my forum name.
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Ahdora wrote: »
    Aww, I'd have added you, but you're DC. Still, feel free to message me or mail me ingame if you ever have a question or something :) My @ name is the same as my forum name.

Ok I just tried adding ya :) let me know if u got it

• Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey did ya get my add?

I did!
    Edited by Ffastyl on January 13, 2015 3:55PM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahdora wrote: »

Ok I just tried adding ya :) let me know if u got it

Got it :)
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Well...give me a shout lol :p