Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Consistent Crashing

• chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    HI everyone,

64bit clients area dual PC/MAC issue.
    There will never be just a Mac 64bit build without the PC 64bit client.

Anyhow Balance is correct, 64bit will not be on the radar till after console launch. It is a very complex set of upgrades.

As for PC/MAC client issues in general they are being worked on constantly and all game / engine changes are share between all platforms.

Generally speaking if we fix a game play bug on 1 platform it gets fixed on all of them.

Mac memory related tweaks we hope improves the stability of ESO on 10.10 will be pushed to PTS soon.

-- ESO -- Lead Mac Programmer...
    Staff Post
  • rhyslg
    rhyslg
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update!
    Rhysuss - V14 Altmer Sorcerer AD
    Grif Ormax - V1 Breton Templar AD
    Eronon Darkly - 43 Dunmer Dragonknight AD
    Thats Not Me - 22 Khajit Nightblade AD

Eternity – S.W.A.T – Arena – Tamriel Traders – Pug Lyf

EU
  • Endeavor
    Endeavor
    ✭✭
    So I have been playing this game since open beta around a year ago. During open beta I have reported lots of times that the mac client crashes in pvp (approximately every 5 min). When game went live I was hoping that this issue was fixed. NO it wasn't, game still crashed every 5 min in pvp. I thought that maybe additional patches over the year will fix it, well they didn't. After playing eso for more than 11 month I still have this issue on mac. I cannot pvp on the mac client EVER, as I periodically crash every 5-10 min. I have top of the line iMac btw. THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS CRASH ISSUE IS TO INSTALL WINDOWS ON YOUR MAC AND RUN A WINDOWS CLIENT. In windows I never crash, I can pvp for days and it will be fine. I am sorry to say this but the mac client is garbage, not only does it crash really often, the frame rates are typically 1.5-2 times less than what is in windows on the same graphics quality on the same freaking computer.

:)
  • Dux042
    Dux042
    ✭✭
    I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) running 10.10.2 with Intel Iris 1536 MB VRAM, and the game has never crashed in PvE afaik. However, in Cyrodiil the game crashes. I have roughly around 30 fps in PvE, but in PvP it can be as slow as down to 9 fps when a lot of players are in the area which makes the game unplayable, and usually high latency which is not so great.

It varies how often it crashes, it could be i a matter of 20 minutes to several hours, but doing a restart usually helps, which suggests that there's a memory issue.

I really wish that a 64-bit version of the game would be released in 2015.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rhyslg wrote: »
    Is there a 64bit client planned for Mac at all in the future?

I'll second that question.

It would fix much.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    rhyslg wrote: »
    Is there a 64bit client planned for Mac at all in the future?

I'll second that question.

It would fix much.

GreySix etc,
    There is currently no timeline for when a 64bit mac client would be released.

We will work on tuning memory issues.

Staff Post
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The ESO crash reporter sends us a proper crash dump when you hit the send button.

Hi Chris. I wanted to ask, I have a 3 page forum post going on tech support but for Windows. I just want to know how I can analyze this 'proper crash dump' that gets sent. I would like to look at my own and see if it pinpoints the issue with my system or Driver. When crash reporter occurs, where is the info that gets sent?

▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Uberkull,

Crash dumps end up in Errors folder BEFORE you hit send.

Example.

Elder Scrolls Online/live/Errors

Anyhow dump files are summery files and I'm pretty sure they are useless on their own with out the matching application symbols we generate when we make a build of the game. I'm pretty sure they are not human readable and useful.

But feel free to look. They are not useful on mac and are not the OSX readable dumps.

Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 11, 2015 3:22PM
    Staff Post
  • Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Endeavor wrote: »
    So I have been playing this game since open beta around a year ago. During open beta I have reported lots of times that the mac client crashes in pvp (approximately every 5 min). When game went live I was hoping that this issue was fixed. NO it wasn't, game still crashed every 5 min in pvp. I thought that maybe additional patches over the year will fix it, well they didn't. After playing eso for more than 11 month I still have this issue on mac. I cannot pvp on the mac client EVER, as I periodically crash every 5-10 min. I have top of the line iMac btw. THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS CRASH ISSUE IS TO INSTALL WINDOWS ON YOUR MAC AND RUN A WINDOWS CLIENT. In windows I never crash, I can pvp for days and it will be fine. I am sorry to say this but the mac client is garbage, not only does it crash really often, the frame rates are typically 1.5-2 times less than what is in windows on the same graphics quality on the same freaking computer.

:)

It did NOT work for me, and I had every percentage of Win 7 Ultimate and Windows 8.1 vs. OS X 10.2.2.
    DID YOU INSTALL ONLY WINDOWS ON YOUR INTERNAL DRIVE with absolutely no Mac partition?? That's the ONLY variation I did not try.

Thanks
  • Seedier
    Seedier
    ✭✭
    Just a quick 'thank you' note to the mac dev team - invariably almost all posts will be complaints on a forum such as this (i'm equally guilty of this), but they are getting somewhere with the later versions of ESO for mac.
    I had quit the game when it was subscription based as it wasn't possible to play (PVE) more than 5-10 mins without a crash so bad the whole machine had to be rebooted.

Coming back to the subscription free version, i'm very pleased to see that my lowly 2009 MBP can handle the game at medium-low specs with 40 fps in PVE, and crashes maybe just once a session (and no longer locking the whole machine up in the process). Well done guys!

As a side note, i found possible interference from google software and possibly dropbox which greatly increase the frequency of crashing (although this is not a heavily tested hypothesis), and running ESO from a non-admin account with no software accessing the net at the same time (like dropbox and google desktop sharing app) practically eliminated the crashes... some of you may find this helpful.
  • rhyslg
    rhyslg
    ✭✭
    Shoutout to the dev team as well for the latest patch, I saw in the notes you are increasing the memory availabilities for the mac client.

I too have also experienced way less crashing since 1.6 dropped really, and am looking forward to testing the new patch and changes to the mac client!

Thanks again!
    Rhysuss - V14 Altmer Sorcerer AD
    Grif Ormax - V1 Breton Templar AD
    Eronon Darkly - 43 Dunmer Dragonknight AD
    Thats Not Me - 22 Khajit Nightblade AD

Eternity – S.W.A.T – Arena – Tamriel Traders – Pug Lyf

EU
  • Daviiid_ESO
    Daviiid_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The patch just dropped. Previously I've had lots of performance issues on my 15" mbp 2014, forcing me to play on low settings to even be playable (-.-). However I just tried it out and now I can play somewhere between high and ultra with a pretty consistent 50-60 fps! Hallelujah!
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We are very happy things are working better. We can see from our crash reports that up times are well up, including PvP now averaging around 2-3 hours versus 10 minutes, etc.
    Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on April 7, 2015 8:59PM
    Staff Post
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We are very happy things are working better. We can see from our crash reports that up times are well up, including PvP now averaging around 2-3 hours versus 10 minutes, etc.
    Wow, that's great news, Chris. Thanks for the update, and thanks for the fixes! :smiley:
    Thing is the patch notes don't even hint they've made any changes, so ... why thank them for seemingly doing nothing?

Their figures may show improvement .. we have no way to verify that of course .. but they've published no information to make us think anything got changed!
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 8, 2015 6:11AM
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Wow, that's great news, Chris. Thanks for the update, and thanks for the fixes! :smiley:
    Thing is the patch notes don't even hint they've made any changes, so ... why thank them for seemingly doing nothing?

Their figures may show improvement .. we have no way to verify that of course .. but they've published no information to make us think anything got changed!

Hi fromtesonline,

Heres a more in-depth list of recent Mac changes.

1. Down scaled new large artwork that was taking up more memory then needed.
    2. Fixed a possible memory leak in the font rendering system that was keeping around a large chunk of memory after a font texture was created. - Saved memory.
    3. Removed loading unused GamePad related fonts on Mac - Saved memory.
    4. Added streaming of GUI textures on Mac vs keeping them around for the life of the game. - Saved memory.
    5. Added streaming of Map textures vs keeping them around for the life of the app. - Saved memory.
    6. Turned off medium character LOD levels. Saved memory.
    7. Returned the OpenGL texture loading LOD system to be more aggressive. - Saved memory.

All of these help bring down memory usage and PEAK memory usage which seems to be an issue on OSX 10.10

After that we have get all the crash reports and can see things like location in the world, up time, current memory,
    Usage, peak memory usage etc.

Getting less crash reports is good.

Seeing larger uptime numbers is good.

Staff Post
  • duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO
    Apple puts out developer builds for a reason well ahead of time, so that real developers can test and if necessary debug and adapt their code.

In any case, it is one thing to realize that on certain OS X versions you got less memory to 'play with', and something completely different to not handle an out of memory call in an appropriate fashion.

Not catching those in a safe manner, but defaulting to a full crash of your application, is inexcusable for any commercial code. (and actually considered bad manners for freeware, too.)

In any case you would be the laughing stock of your peers in the Unix/Linux world and out of business in the commercial world (PC/MAC) for anything but a game it seems.

Worse, if such would happen - without a fast fix - on anything security or health related, you would be in serious (legal) trouble. Most folks take a very dim view of - let's say a health monitor in intensive care crashing or a collision avoidance deciding to stop working anytime a plane would start for a take off on a run way. There are good reasons why Q/A is mandatory, with zero tolerance for crashes, in some industries.

Just because this is a game should not be an excuse for this sort of crash to stay unfixed for so long (or at all)
    Edited by duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO on December 29, 2015 3:47PM
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO: You clearly don't understand how MMO clients work, the severe difficulty involved in fixing issues like this, and the limitations involved in OSes, graphics, and memory. Odds are actually very good that the "crash" is the operating system attempting to resolve issues it can't due to running out of memory space in the 32 bit environment. It's NOT something that the client itself can actually "fix" because it's caused by the OS, not the client. It's an inherent limitation with high memory usage 32 bit apps -- the OS will shut you down if you exceed it's limits on memory use, and you simply can't do ANYTHING about it except try not to use so much memory. (For a Unix / Linux world example, since you're familiar with that, I wonder if you've ever had to wrestle with the OOM-Killer. I have... way too often. :frowning: )

While they've made a LOT Of changes to reduce memory use (as Chris' post from april amply points out...), that's a short term fix at best. The real fix would be to remove the 32 bit restriction, so they've been working for well over a year on shifting the client to 64 bit. There have been major issues delaying this, including having to find a replacement for a third party library which *only* supports 32 bit. It's been a long time coming, but the 64 bit client is just around the corner now. *This* is the only real way to fix OS limitations on memory use - although you may then run into limits on physical memory at some point.

So the answer is -- they're working on it. Be patient - some of us have been waiting for this a LOT longer than you have. Negative posts like yours really aren't going to help make it come any faster. And since you're a bit fan of QA, I sincerely hope you'll help test the new client on PTS when it becomes available, because the more people we have testing it, the better it'll likely be when it's finally released to everyone.
    One should know the limitations of the OS and the hardware(s). Since you know (or at least at ZOS they should know) about those limits, you plan and the program accordingly.

But you are right, it has been a long time since I have been dabbling in networked, distributed client programming, although the limitations were a lot more severe then.

On the other hand, lately I have been more used to real-time, time critical & data/operations heavy applications on limited hardware (32 bit adddress room? You wish!) which has to have to have 100% guaranteed up time, with no guarantee for the absence of memory faults, interface faults, data faults, ... you name it, we got triplicates.

QA is only a means here, just as full line & code coverage is. Robust testing ... that's where the real work starts.

If you know you can hit the memory ceiling, you program accordingly to gracefully degrade performance, so as not to run full speed ahead into that wall.

Will be waiting for that 64 bit client as well, as it should help here. But then, given the nature of some of these crashes, some foresight and proper programming should be able to get rid of some of these crashes already
    Edited by duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO on December 30, 2015 9:55PM
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, there's been a LOT of foresight and proper programming. There are a lot fewer crashes now than there were. And if the system doesn't warn you when you approach that ceiling (and most won't - because the ceiling is usually hit *outside* of your program..) it's not possible to degrade gracefully. I don't care what OS you're running, ALL of them have trouble when you start pushing memory usage - and I've dealt with them all over the years. Again, I point you to OOM-Killer on Linux as an example - it's a *real* royal pain and when you try to fix things for your app, it tends to shift the problem to apps which never used to have a problem... There's not a single modern OS which doesn't start becoming unstable when you push memory limitations, period.

Also, you DO know you're comparing apples to oranges, right? This is a GAME, remember. People aren't going to die if it crashes. Machines aren't going to go berserk if it crashes. The world won't end if it crashes. And with a game as complex as ESO, if they tried to QA it to the level you're describing, well, it would take another 30 years before we could play the thing. NO game is held to the standards you describe -- it's utterly ridiculous to expect that.

@stevenbennett_ESO just saying where I am coming from, not describing the level of rigorous programming I am expecting from a game (still, constant crashes are a no-go). Further, I fully agree, you should never push memory limitations, as the chance - certainly under load - of more than your process becoming unstable is very high.

However, it is possible (though anything but easy to pull off) to degrade gracefully within the (memory) limits of your program. Dynamic resolution scaling is just one of them.

Which begs the question, (and coming back to the main topic of this thread) is this really the root cause here?

Having run some (crude) memory monitoring during gaming: the GPU memory seems to be quite stable at or below 2 GB with my settings (with 4 GB available). Normal physical memory is never a problem. (Which doesn't mean that address space, i.e. memory available to the application, still could be. However, without having a debug mode for ESO available ... )

Given the intermittent occurrence of these crashes (and in this case often right after transit, zone change), my best guess - without ever having seen a single line of code - would be some race condition between memory that is freed up from before the transit and memory being allocated / already written to after the transit (or during update of shader cache or whatever).

Worst case scenario: You are trying to write to a memory location that you had reserved before, which however was in the meantime (as considered still old by some other part of you code due to a timing glitch) freed up (again).
    OR your peak memory usage exceeds the physical available memory (read normally it fits with room to spare, but in a short period, you still might have the old AND the new set and if each was near 50% of total and you occasionally need some extra for your calculations... oops)
    In either case, going 64 bit isn't going to help any.

Furthermore, this could already be a problem on the driver level for the card or of the elderly OpenGL 2.1 (implementation), as the iMac (late 2013 NVIDIA) does not seem to have that problem, while the later ones (RADEON) do (see here).

Therefore, the also long awaited update to OpenGL 4.1 could be just important as the transition to 64 bit.
    Do we have an ETA on that (like sometime next year? or with one of the upcoming DLCs or ... )

But then again, this might still be a memory problem, as these later models do have 5k displays, hence much larger need for graphic memory. However, a macbook pro (15" RD with dedicated NVIDIA card), occasionally also crashes under these conditions, again pointing to memory and not the driver. So problem could (still) be related to peak memory usage.

Last but not least, with all these fancy (and memory related) tweaks Apple has been making below the hood of OS X, would not rule out some funny interaction with one of those new features (10.9 and up) from their side either.
    After all they do play around with timing and memory...
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worst case scenario: You are trying to write to a memory location that you had reserved before, which however was in the meantime (as considered still old by some other part of you code due to a timing glitch) freed up (again).
    This would be consistent with some older, more detailed crash reports (of exceptions caught by the OS, not the ZeniMax CrashReporter) I still have lying around; unfortunately, not every abort() is handled by the OS, and I keep even fewer of them. But besides errors like "std::bad_alloc", there are some "double free" errors. I also once got a "non-aligned pointer being freed", indicating trouble with memory management. But that's old news...

Btw, the best ETA we got for the x64 binary is this post of Matt on reddit. It says that it'll come with the next DLC, to be released in Q1 2016. I surely do hope for an extended test period on the PTS beforehand...
    Now that the 64-bit client is out on the PTS, it crashes, a lot, on pretty much anything, real fast
    For some details, check this out
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have yet to experience a crash on the PTS client -- Wayrest, Wrothgar, Hew's Landing, Cyrodiil, IC Sewers: spent hours jumping around between them, no crashes. Ultra-High quality graphics settings (View Distance cranked up to 100, Water Reflections toned down to Medium, no VSync).

I see that you have the 2014 27" Retina iMac (w/ AMD GC), I have the 2013 27" iMac (w/ nVidia GC). So it could be a driver related issue. Do you see crash reports? The ones handled by the OS itself (not by the ZeniMax CrashReporter) are more detailed and show which thread caused the exception. If you happen to see one of those, could you save it and post it here (preferably within spoiler tags ;)), please?
    The ones caught by the console are either of type
    terminating with uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc: std::bad_alloc

or lately also of type
    terminating with uncaught exception of type CryptoPP::OS_RNG_Err: OS_Rng: open /dev/urandom operation failed with error 24

However, these seem all to be related to the live client, not the one for the PTS...

For the PTS only the ZOS crash report seems to be available ...
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    Version = eso.rc.2.3.3.1270781
    char.account = DCougar
    char.alliance = 1
    char.name = Duncan Cougar
    client.executablebits = 64
    client.mode = inworld
    client.renderertype = OPENGL
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2016-02-23T18:42:53.182Z
    client.time_since_load = 37
    client.timestamp = 2016-02-23T18:45:14.325Z -frme 14637-
    client.uptime = 141.1
    computer.name = CarstensiMac5k.fritz.box
    computer.user = fecht
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 3009
    data.dir = /Applications/Zenimax/The Elder Scrolls Online PTS/game_mac/pub
    data.syncm = databuild
    data.version = 0.win.0.rc.1270781
    exe.buildnum = 1270781
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = AMD Radeon R9 M295X OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 4.1 ATI-1.40.16
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.205.41
    globby.port = 24501
    loc.wloc = 707 141427 13592 114121 277.24
    loc.world = Hew's Bane
    loc.worldid = 707
    loc.zone = Hew's Bane
    login.address = 198.20.205.41
    mem.system_physical = 16384
    mem.total_current = 5659
    mem.ws_current = 2906
    mem.ws_peak = 2912
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 15D21
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 3009
    realm.name = PTS
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • tfraley
    tfraley
    @duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO

I totaly have been gatting that very same error.
    Looking at your video card, i'm thinking you have the same mac as mine. 5k imac ?

Could these issues be becasue the game is not optimiazed for the AMD cards or at least these imac version ones
    @tfraley indeed!
    QdIDrCQ.png
    The interesting thing on the PTS is that before the EU character load update it was "fine" (a crash here and there, but it felt at least better then before live, but without too much rigorous testing by this one it was to early to say how much better).

Now on PTS: completely unplayable, this is not even remotely funny anymore
  • tfraley
    tfraley
    @duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO I totally agree, I can't go 30min anymore in live pvp with out a crash. I feel like since last patch things have gotten worse.Seeing the same errors as you.

I'll contribute my info here

Screenshot%202016-02-26%2007.09.17.png

Crash report

[reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    Version = eso.live.2.2.11.1264390
    char.account = EDITED
    char.alliance = 3
    char.name = Atticus-Sullivan
    client.executablebits = 32
    client.mode = inworld
    client.renderertype = OPENGL
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2016-02-26T02:53:14.633Z
    client.time_since_load = 1500
    client.timestamp = 2016-02-26T03:19:19.347Z -frme 53197-
    client.uptime = 1564.8
    computer.name = EDITED
    computer.user = EDITED
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.dir = /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayercli
    data.syncm = databuild
    data.version = 0.win.0.live.1264390
    exe.buildnum = 1264390
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = AMD Radeon R9 M290X OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 2.1 ATI-1.40.16
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.25
    globby.port = 24501
    loc.wloc = 43 411846 21023 274791 200.17
    loc.world = Cyrodiil
    loc.worldid = 43
    loc.zone = Cyrodiil
    login.address = 198.20.200.25
    mem.system_physical = 32768
    mem.total_current = 3942
    mem.ws_current = 2953
    mem.ws_peak = 3052
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 15D21
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    realm.name = NA Megaserver
    reportfield.ver = 3

My config if it helps ie Usersettings.txt

SET GamepadPreferredEnabled "0"
    SET MouseRawInput "1"
    SET MouseSensitivityFirstPerson "0.50000000"
    SET MouseSensitivityThirdPerson "1.00000000"
    SET MouseSmoothing "0"
    SET InvertMouseWheel "1"
    SET InvertMouseY "1"
    SET InvertMouseX "1"
    SET DistantFoliageEnabled "1"
    SET MAGELIGHT_LIGHTS_VISIBLE "1"
    SET PFX_SUPPRESS_DISTANCE_v2 "35.00000000"
    SET PFX_GLOBAL_MAXIMUM "768"
    SET MULTI_GPU_CHECK "1"
    SET CachedRLREnabled "0"
    SET CachedReflectionResolution "0"
    SET CachedShadowFiltering "3"
    SET ScreenshotFormat.2 "PNG"
    SET PregameScreenAdjustEnabled "0"
    SET PregameGammaCheckEnabled "0"
    SET HardwareCheckEnabled.3 "0"
    SET SUB_SAMPLING "2"
    SET REFLECTION_QUALITY_v3 "0"
    SET PARTICLE_DENSITY "0"
    SET HIGH_RESOLUTION_SHADOWS "0"
    SET SHADOWS "1"
    SET GAMMA_ADJUSTMENT "141"
    SET VIEW_DISTANCE "1.02999997"
    SET GPUSmoothingFrames "0"
    SET MIP_LOAD_SKIP_LEVELS "0"
    SET RAIN_WETNESS "1"
    SET LENS_FLARE "1"
    SET GOD_RAYS_v2 "1"
    SET ANTI_ALIASING_v2 "1"
    SET AMBIENT_OCCLUSION "1"
    SET COLOR_GRADING_v1 "0"
    SET BLOOM "1"
    SET DEPTH_OF_FIELD "1"
    SET TONE_MAPPING "1"
    SET COLOR_CORRECTION "1"
    SET SOFT_ALPHA "0"
    SET DISTORTION "1"
    SET CHARACTER_LIGHTING "1"
    SET DIFFUSE_2_MAPS "1"
    SET DETAIL_MAPS "1"
    SET NORMAL_MAPS "1"
    SET SPECULAR_MAPS "1"
    SET CLUTTER_2D "1"
    SET SIMPLE_SHADERS "0"
    SET WATER_FOAM "1"
    SET VSYNC_INTERVAL "1"
    SET VSYNC "1"
    SET MAX_ANISOTROPY "0"
    SET PreferMaximizedWindow "0"
    SET PreferExclusiveFullscreen "1"
    SET FULLSCREEN_v5 "0"
    SET FullscreenHeight "1440"
    SET FullscreenWidth "2560"
    SET WindowedHeight "1340"
    SET WindowedWidth "2560"
    SET TrialAccountType3SeenVersion "0"
    SET TrialAccountType2SeenVersion "0"
    SET TrialAccountType1SeenVersion "0"
    SET SiegeCameraChoice "0"
    SET IsServerSelected "0"
    SET SelectedServer "0"
    SET OverscanHeightAdjustment "0"
    SET OverscanWidthAdjustment "0"
    SET OverscanYOffset "0"
    SET OverscanXOffset "0"
    SET CharacterSelectForceAllCharacterPreloads "0"
    SET PlayerStandInsMaxPerFrame "8"
    SET PlayerStandInsEnabled.2 "1"
    SET FOVChangesAllowed "1"
    SET AgreedToPEGI "1"
    SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"
    SET GamepadSensitivityFirstPerson.2 "0.72000003"
    SET GamepadSensitivityThirdPerson.2 "0.85000002"
    SET GamepadInvertX "0"
    SET GamepadInvertY "0"
    SET GamepadVibrationEnabled "1"
    SET SOUND_ENABLED "1"
    SET FOOTSTEPS_VOLUME "50.00000000"
    SET FOOTSTEPS_ENABLED "1"
    SET SPEAKER_SETUP "0"
    SET VOICE_CHAT_VOLUME "65.00000000"
    SET BACKGROUND_AUDIO "1"
    SET VO_VOLUME "100.00000000"
    SET VO_ENABLED "1"
    SET UI_VOLUME "70.00000000"
    SET UI_ENABLED "1"
    SET AMBIENT_VOLUME "37.00000000"
    SET AMBIENT_ENABLED "1"
    SET SFX_VOLUME "39.00000000"
    SET SFX_ENABLED "1"
    SET MUSIC_VOLUME "7.00000000"
    SET MUSIC_ENABLED "1"
    SET AUDIO_VOLUME "41.00000000"
    SET AUDIO_ENABLED "1"
    SET TooltipFilter "-1"
    SET TooltipNumOptions "2"
    SET Language.2 "en"
    SET GraphicsDriver.7 "OPENGL"
    SET PatchDataPath "game:/GameData/"
    SET CacheDataPath "machine:/Cache/"
    SET ViewedAddOnEULAVersion "5"
    SET AcceptedAddOnEULAVersion "5"
    SET AcceptedCodeOfConductVersion "1"
    SET AcceptedPrivacyPolicyVersion "2"
    SET AcceptedTOSVersion "1"
    SET AcceptedEULAVersion "3"
    SET DirectionalDamageIndictorVisibleInThirdPerson "0"
    SET CameraFramingTransitionEnabled "1"
    SET SkipPregameVideos "1"
    SET HasPlayedPregameVideo "1"
    SET RangedKillCamera "0"
    SET PlayerKillCamera "1"
    SET LastMonsterKillCamera "1"
    SET MinFrameTime.2 "0.01000000"
    SET ParticlesEnabled "1"
    SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
    SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"
    SET FreeUnusedGrannyFileSections.2 "0"
    SET IsTrustedMachine "1"
    SET RememberAccountName "1"
    SET AccountName "tfraley"
    SET LastRealm "NA Megaserver"
    SET CustomUIScale "0.81203014"
    SET UseCustomUIScale.2 "0"
    SET RollDodgeDoubleTapEnabled "0"
    SET RollDodgeDoubleTapTimeWindow.2 "185"
    SET ClampGroundTargetEnabled "1"
    SET MonsterTellsEnabled "1"
    SET CameraZoomDistancesSynced "1"
    SET SiegeCameraZoomDistance "10.00000000"
    SET WeaponsOutCameraZoomDistance "10.00000000"
    SET WeaponsSheathedCameraZoomDistance "10.00000000"
    SET MaxNetworkWriteBuffer "10485760"
    SET MaxNetworkReadBuffer "10485760"

Edited by tfraley on February 26, 2016 3:17PM
  • tfraley
    tfraley
    BUMP?

Crashing is ridiculous, I would say 6 times an hour in Cyridel..

Any thoughts.