The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help Ariana Kishi Decide...

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Stay on thormblade... On the buff servers its u wiping the same noobs over and over and over and over and over till the pve guilds take everything back and so outnumber u its not even a fight.

Agreed. I just hate the performance issues.

I need to build a better computer soon but I have a problem blowing all my fun money on other hobbies lol

Like blowing it all on little ol me :wink:

I can think of things that get blown all over you.

Money isn't one of them.

What we do in our private lives should stay private ... Fake Agrippa.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly you should just reroll on EU servers and play against real enemies. Like people who walk out of banners and don't just shoot on your reflect :)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Honestly you should just reroll on EU servers and play against real enemies. Like people who walk out of banners and don't just shoot on your reflect :)

Not my fault people like 8 months later still haven't figured out the mechanics of pvp haha .. I enjoy killing, but AD and EP has some smart players here and there.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

Not my fault people like 8 months later still haven't figured out the mechanics of pvp haha .. I enjoy killing, but AD and EP has some smart players here and there.
    Not blaming you for anything... ? NA pugs are horrible and everyone knows it.

Thats why I said you should come to EU servers and find real competition ;)

Edited by Sanct16 on January 1, 2015 4:30AM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to Haderus or scared.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

I was there tonight. Was averaging 50k ap an hour there. There weren't any good AD groups running though. Deaths were just from sheer numbers and only being able to sustain for so long.

The server eventually went locked AD and leaving EP and DC at 1 bar each.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    My vote is to get a job and put as much effort you do in this game with the real world.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darthryan wrote: »
    My vote is to get a job and put as much effort you do in this game with the real world.

Hahaha I'm retired. My life is this game now and the occasional soul crushing sweet nothings I send to Subtomik.

P.s. Where you one of those AD PvDoor Lords from tonight I made QQ? Cuz you seem pretty salty.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

I was there tonight. Was averaging 50k ap an hour there. There weren't any good AD groups running though. Deaths were just from sheer numbers and only being able to sustain for so long.

Good times. Wish I had taken a screenshot of the map with AD at three bars, but only two keeps.

Someone from EP: how many did you have online? There was only LoM on DC side. Approximately 20.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so your funny....is that why blue cant push anything on their own in Haderus....ever ! you litterally needed an entire raid of red to help you at Roe and still lost it. its ok though cause chill and azrura got it coming in a big way very soon.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Good times. Wish I had taken a screenshot of the map with AD at three bars, but only two keeps.

Someone from EP: how many did you have online? There was only LoM on DC side. Approximately 20.

My guild was fielding a team of about 14 to 16. The other groups, I don't know. However, if I had to take a guess I'd say we had no more than 30 EP.
    Edited by Psilent on January 2, 2015 12:08PM
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    so your funny....is that why blue cant push anything on their own in Haderus....ever ! you litterally needed an entire raid of red to help you at Roe and still lost it. its ok though cause chill and azrura got it coming in a big way very soon.

Best part about this quote, is quite literally, we dont care about chillrend xD pretty much anyone who PvPs is not homed there.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont talk trash, you arent even close to entitled to do so. AD embarrassed itself tonight. Locked pop vs single bar EP/DC.

I left and went to play Chillrend. Ran into Vortex there. But from what i witnessed and heard about, AD has absolutely no place to be talking smack.

So just stop with your empty threats.

This, is from an AD player on Haderus that knows full well the only time AD ever wins a fight is when they either have overwhelmingly superior numbers (3-1 or better) or a guesting guild or group carries them.

I mean seriously dude, who are you trying to fool?

The self entitled egos of terrible players that think they own the campaign and are somehow "good" are just... hysterical.
    Edited by Rylana on January 2, 2015 1:16PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Dont talk trash, you arent even close to entitled to do so. AD embarrassed itself tonight. Locked pop vs single bar EP/DC.

I left and went to play Chillrend. Ran into Vortex there. But from what i witnessed and heard about, AD has absolutely no place to be talking smack.

This, is from an AD player on Haderus that knows full well the only time AD ever wins a fight is when they either have overwhelmingly superior numbers (3-1 or better) or a guesting guild or group carries them.

The self entitled egos of terrible players that think they own the campaign and are somehow "good" are just... hysterical.

Respect.

(PS. When we - LoM - saw you appear at the breach at roe inner, TS erupted in "kill Rylana". We knew you would cause trouble if left alive.)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes last night helped to convince the most gloriously great and merciful OP that they should very much not stay on Haderus.

They also thank them for being magnanimous enough to let Khajiit's pups gain some meager AP off of them and theirs while they were busy slaughtering the lemmings. We appreciate the kindness shown in accepting our hammer blows to your face despite our humble lack of skill.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Egotistical thread is egotistical
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Good luck with that cutie pie. You do realize that on Chillrend DC has a DK emp and all the buffs who regularly pvp on Thornblade? They aren't some scrub tastic faction like the AD on Haderus (minus a few decent AD there). Any and all AD that show up to Haderus will get smashed into the ground even worse on Chillrend than they do on Haderus.

P.s. I haven't homed or guested on Chilrend since I had emp on it months back when it was first initiated.

<3
    Edited by Asgari on January 2, 2015 9:38PM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one wishes for you to stay on Thornblade so that they can continue using Haderus as a training ground for the guild they just became leader of.

Then when they want to get roflstomped and have their ego put back where it needs to be they can come play tourist in the land of lag, and see how many dodge rolls they can get in before you and your buddies mash Khajiit into a tasty cat paste that makes your breath smelly kitty fresh.

I still have yet to kill you.

Why have I not corrected this....
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because there are far more important things to do? Also because khajiit is a notorious coward and fond of ducking in behind elves?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because there are far more important things to do? Also because khajiit is a notorious coward and fond of ducking in behind elves?

Oh I don't have much else to do.

The typical farming at alessia gets boring, and Stacelingera continues to hide from me, therefore you are the only target I can pursue as of now.

In due time I will find you alone and engage in glorious battle with you.

when that happens, what happens next will be determined by fate,
    Edited by Cody on January 2, 2015 10:19PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Oh I don't have much else to do.

The typical farming at alessia gets boring, and Stacelingera continues to hide from me, therefore you are the only target I can pursue as of now.

In due time I will find you alone and engage in glorious battle with you.

when that happens, what happens next will be determined by fate,

The pretty kitty does roll a fair amount but once that's over she purrs at your feet.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be afraid, but I can only offer admiration for your antizerg build... If I saw you, I'd back up, /lute, let you get your APz by killing idiots, and then animation cancel/weave until you ran out of stam, and then I'd stun you, whip you, and repeat that over and over until you became so mortally wounded you couldn't fight, and I'd sit down next to you until you died whispering sweet compliments into thy ears. And then Ariana. Then. I'd bury you next to my dead puppy. <3

Don't fear Ariana... The whips would be gentle and expertly placed ;)
    Edited by Panda244 on January 3, 2015 4:41AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I'd be afraid, but I can only offer admiration for your antizerg build... If I saw you, I'd back up, /lute, let you get your APz by killing idiots, and then animation cancel/weave until you ran out of stam, and then I'd stun you, whip you, and repeat that over and over until you became so mortally wounded you couldn't fight, and I'd sit down next to you until you died whispering sweet compliments into thy ears. And then Ariana. Then. I'd bury you next to my dead puppy. <3

I still have to kill you too. I have not forgotten the brutal beating you gave me at... heck what was it... alessia? I don't even remember that much. lol
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

All those who fight me realize I never run out of stam and if I do it's because I was too busy making Subtomik eargarzm to my sweet sweet nothings about how I would give him ever lasting pleasure ...

Which I might add... You are welcome to join in on.
    Edited by Asgari on January 3, 2015 4:47AM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All those who fight me realize I never run out of stam and if I do it's because I was too busy making Subtomik eargarzm to my sweet sweet nothings about how I would give him ever lasting pleasure ...

Well my love... If I cannot kill you I would gladly hand you my APz on a silver platter, even if it meant getting a sword driven through my heart... At least I'd know it was yours. However if any god damned *** sorc's execute appears in that recap and it's not filled with batswarm from Ariana I will personally find you. Kidnap you. Hold you hostage. And slowly flay you alive. Bit. By bit. >:)

Oh and count me in on the every lasting pleasure.

I still have to kill you too. I have not forgotten the brutal beating you gave me at... heck what was it... alessia? I don't even remember that much. lol

I don't even remember it :\
    Theres alot of good players I run across but I literaly focus so hard on weaving and bashing people's stam to death I hardly ever catch their names :(
    Edited by Panda244 on January 3, 2015 4:56AM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well my love... If I cannot kill you I would gladly hand you my APz on a silver platter, even if it meant getting a sword driven through my heart... At least I'd know it was yours. However if any god damned *** sorc's execute appears in that recap and it's not filled with batswarm from Ariana I will personally find you. Kidnap you. Hold you hostage. And slowly flay you alive. Bit. By bit. >:)

Theres alot of good players I run across but I literaly focus so hard on weaving and bashing people's stam to death I hardly ever catch their names :(

Well I kinda acted like an ass afterwards, so I am not surprised you don't remember
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I kinda acted like an ass afterwards, so I am not surprised you don't remember

Oh.......?

Please, do explain. :o

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh.......?

not in public!:/
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh.......?

So PM me! >:|

I act like an ass sometimes, if the person spams fear, or puncturing sweep, or they just do something really stupid and I teabag em... So i won't hold it against you :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh.......?

So PM me! >:|

I act like an ass sometimes, if the person spams fear, or puncturing sweep, or they just do something really stupid and I teabag em... So i won't hold it against you :wink:

alright, but if it turns into a drama fight ill have no part of it. I already had to deal with someone else on a thread today that can't seem to read my posts before insulting me, so my mood is a bit sour, and I wont go thru another fight again .
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 5:14AM