The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Ariana Kishi Decide...

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    hahahahah nice.

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Show is ruined now. Thanks Sub.

You are now most most hated lover and you will only receive rough love and grunts from now on. No more sweet whispers.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omfg are you me?

this will smith song perfectly explains my feelings for you snu snu
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't want to miss out on your Ap from killing your support staff. sure you'll out live all but the rest feed Ap nicely

On another not when 1.6 comes out you'll get a guard function why not try it out where the action is constent
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't want to miss out on your Ap from killing your support staff. sure you'll out live all but the rest feed Ap nicely

On another not when 1.6 comes out you'll get a guard function why not try it out where the action is constent

asgari has support staff? lewl.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

asgari has support staff? lewl.

This is news to me. I'll be sure to start yelling for more negates then from whoever they are.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wishes for you to stay on Thornblade so that they can continue using Haderus as a training ground for the guild they just became leader of.

Then when they want to get roflstomped and have their ego put back where it needs to be they can come play tourist in the land of lag, and see how many dodge rolls they can get in before you and your buddies mash Khajiit into a tasty cat paste that makes your breath smelly kitty fresh.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Frankly, the AD-DC alliance on Thornblade needs you more than the nameless rookies on Haderus. EP only receives a challenge on Thorn when The Green Team is fully pop locked, so please help them as much as you can because we will night cap the teets off the server because then we can get points with as little resistance as possible and play defense at primetime

FTFY
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel makes a valid argument
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one wishes for you to stay on Thornblade so that they can continue using Haderus as a training ground for the guild they just became leader of.

Then when they want to get roflstomped and have their ego put back where it needs to be they can come play tourist in the land of lag, and see how many dodge rolls they can get in before you and your buddies mash Khajiit into a tasty cat paste that makes your breath smelly kitty fresh.

Please wittle kitty, not a single soul in this game can out roll this one. It's a known scientific proven fact of holy rolling. I've grown accustomed to rolling so much that the tells from the enemy during rolling request me to stop rolling.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one now has an urge to go and eat some spring rolls, egg rolls, and buttery croissant rolls.

Also they are tempted to challenge you to a roll off. First one who rolls off a cliff to their death is the loser!
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are now most most hated lover and you will only receive rough love and grunts from now on. No more sweet whispers.

5670846.jpg

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one now has an urge to go and eat some spring rolls, egg rolls, and buttery croissant rolls.

Also they are tempted to challenge you to a roll off. First one who rolls off a cliff to their death is the loser!

the gravity world boss always wins.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the gravity world boss always wins.

He once again forgets this one is a DK and never dies. I can just flappity flap away ...
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Thorn because I'm staying on Thorn. I decided this last night after you went to sleep like a casual.

No you didn't, casual.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5670846.jpg

giphy.gif

Im watching you @Subtomik‌ ...
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im watching you @Subtomik‌ ...

stare_zpsmdd8i0ca.gif
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    You got only 500k AP in 7 days without switching campaigns?

That's why I laughed at. I got 600k the first day of thorn last cycle.

Asgari is a scrub

I guess you forgot I was solo... while Prett had Emp on Thorn I was on Haderus and didnt get Emp until the last night of the 7 days. Back then there was a lot more PvE baddies to deal with also.
    Not intending to sound offensive etc. I play on EU servers and don't know how NA Haderus is like. But 500k in 7 days equals around 70k ap per day which is really not this impressive.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Asgari is a scrub

I guess you forgot I was solo... while Prett had Emp on Thorn I was on Haderus and didnt get Emp until the last night of the 7 days. Back then there was a lot more PvE baddies to deal with also.
    Not intending to sound offensive etc. I play on EU servers and don't know how NA Haderus is like. But 500k in 7 days equals around 70k ap per day which is really not this impressive.

Never intended to say 600k was impressive. I was simply stating the closest DC behind me wasnt even over 100k. There is no DC pressence on Haderus except for maybe 20 players if that. If you take 1 resource 10+ AD show up.

If you take 1 keep the server goes from 1 bar AD to 2+ bars. I honestly dont think ive ever seen DC over 2 bars on haderus or even reach 2 bars.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, stay on Thornblade you scrublic.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, stay on Thornblade you scrublic.

I will stay homed on Thornblade until Haderus switches to new again in 5 days. I may reconsider and stay on Thornblade. Maybe.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Asgari is a scrub

Never intended to say 600k was impressive. I was simply stating the closest DC behind me wasnt even over 100k. There is no DC pressence on Haderus except for maybe 20 players if that. If you take 1 resource 10+ AD show up.

If you take 1 keep the server goes from 1 bar AD to 2+ bars. I honestly dont think ive ever seen DC over 2 bars on haderus or even reach 2 bars.

Sounds like AP heaven. Maybe hard for solo tho. Seems similar to Chillrend EU (DC buffserver) and it is usually quite funny with our 8 man group. Last time we got 250k ap in 4 hours after we took a scroll and dropped in several times to taunt some pve baddies to us :smiley:
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Asgari is a scrub

Sounds like AP heaven. Maybe hard for solo tho. Seems similar to Chillrend EU (DC buffserver) and it is usually quite funny with our 8 man group. Last time we got 250k ap in 4 hours after we took a scroll and dropped in several times to taunt some pve baddies to us :smiley:

Oh yeah no doubt. I've gone to Haderus a few times if Thornblade was locked or just so laggy it was too hard to play in and have mode tons of AP there in groups. Many AD and EP there have fealt the scroll taunt from Braidas and myself.

Most of the AP I made during that 7 days was from soloing resources during the day and defending it. I distinctly remember one time cutting port to Ash when I quickly took all 3 resources. If I were to be generous I'd say AD sent at a minimum two full groups to grab them back. I laughed at the LM when they both showed up and wouldn't come on the flag until they at sniped down the guards and hard fliped the flag with roughly 30 players.

I like a few of the EP on there and want to help them out. AD has a nasty habit of gate camping and I know they will reconsider once I show them why it's a bad idea to sit so close to port for me haha
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend Emp farming Haderus with everybody else.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

I dont think ayone needs emp, do we lol?
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay on thormblade... On the buff servers its u wiping the same noobs over and over and over and over and over till the pve guilds take everything back and so outnumber u its not even a fight.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

Never farmed Emp and never will. Earned it both times.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay on thormblade... On the buff servers its u wiping the same noobs over and over and over and over and over till the pve guilds take everything back and so outnumber u its not even a fight.

Agreed. I just hate the performance issues.

I need to build a better computer soon but I have a problem blowing all my fun money on other hobbies lol
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I need to build a better computer soon but I have a problem blowing all my fun money on other hobbies lol

Like blowing it all on little ol me :wink:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Like blowing it all on little ol me :wink:

I can think of things that get blown all over you.

Money isn't one of them.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!