The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion: ladders, grappling hooks, and siege tower.

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
Morning folks. Had this suggestion sitting in drafts for a while but couldn't figure out if it would balance out well. Figured I'd let it go down in flames or rise like a phoenix among the experienced pvp crews.

As we saw in several of the promotional videos, there were multiple enemies climbing up walls with ladders and grappling hooks. I think we may be able to incorporate some of these elements into pvp in a controlled way to add a bit more variety to the common siege.

The Purpose
allow players access to the walls of an outer keep to counter act siege weapons, sniping, and allow more versatility to stealth melee fighters. This would also make it necessary for several scouts to keep an eye on the outer walls for potential threats, rather than focusing just on the siege location.

The Tools
Grappling hook - can be used on any outer wall of a keep, usable up to 4 times. HP would be around 2000-4000 health and targetable, making it easy to destroy. This counts toward the siege weapon limit, and even after destroyed count toward it for anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. When folks climb it there is a climbing animation that if uncompleted will make the play fall outside the wall. Also, the rope can support only 1 person at a time. After climbing up players will have a climbing debuff.

Ladders - similar to grappling hooks, this allows up to upwards of 8 people with 10k health. The ladder can support up to 2 people at a time. Same restrictions still apply as the rope otherwise.

The siege tower- this is a tower with a stairwell inside it to climb into an outer wall. To use this however, all 3 resources to a keep need to be captured, it has to be deployed at the resource, and 6 people minimum need to push it, 10 max for speed. This tower would be susceptible to siege, with heath on par or half of a battering ram, and only use able on outer walls. This would not come with the debuff, given the time it took to transport, the resources required, and the vulnerability of it.

The Balancing
The Climbing Debuff - getting access into a keep doesn't come without its cost. Once someone has climbed into a keep, there would be a 15, 30, or 60 minute debuff on them that would prevent them from laying down or operating siege weapons, capturing a scroll, or counting toward the flag capture of a keep. If additional debuffs are needed, there could also be a debuff to disallow any ressing from soul gems. This makes the act of sneaking in a risky gambit. Debuffs would be removed upon use of a transit shrine or respawning at one. Soul gems would not, to prevent folks suicide to guards and getting a friend to res.

Additional factors - additional guards patrolling the upper and lower wall, depending how many resources are captured. These could also be sold for above average costs, to make it expensive to use in large amounts

There it is folks, discuss how game breaking this would be to your AP farming =3

Edit: Moved to Feedback & Suggestions
Edited by HeroOfNone on March 23, 2015 5:17PM
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Tools
    Grappling hook - can be used on any outer wall of a keep, usable up to 4 times. HP would be around 2000-4000 health and targetable, making it easy to destroy. This counts toward the siege weapon limit, and even after destroyed count toward it for anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. When folks climb it there is a climbing animation that if uncompleted will make the play fall outside the wall. Also, the rope can support only 1 person at a time. After climbing up players will have a climbing debuff.

Interesting trivia: these were actually considered during development of the game, they even showed us a concept where these grappling hooks would connect on keep walls, if my memory doesn't fail me :)
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 for those suggestions!
    Wololo.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine there was something terribly wrong with the mechanics to make it happen , hence the reason it was never implemented . Does anyone have a video link of said advertisement so I can see for myself ?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure it has been suggested many times.

Would be nice if we had grappling hooks and siege towers: would make keep capturing more strategical than blobing up and charging into the meat grinder over and over
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    I'm sure it has been suggested many times.

Would be nice if we had grappling hooks and siege towers: would make keep capturing more strategical than blobing up and charging into the meat grinder over and over

Not much since September, and a lot of it without ways to balance it in some way. Not to say mine is on totally stable footing, but it there does hAve to be some restrictions to prevent abuse and easy keep captures.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Grappling hooks and siege towers are awesome)

I'm at the point where I like every damn idea for Cyrodil. Seriously. Just put it all in. Anything to shake up what it currently is.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People cried about chains until they were nurfed into oblivion, same with take flight.

You think people would be ok with this? No sorry it would ruin the "immersion" for people who want to sit on a wall and attack with relative impunity.

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    People cried about chains until they were nurfed into oblivion, same with take flight.

You think people would be ok with this? No sorry it would ruin the "immersion" for people who want to sit on a wall and attack with relative impunity.

People complained mainly because it was one-class specific and also because it wasn't working as ZOS intended (otherwise they wouldn't have "fixed" it).

The ideas above are really clever and would make a big difference to keep taking. I wonder how the OP would want ZOS to implement the siege alert side which highlights both a keep/outpost under siege and displays the number of siege weapons. Makes it seem otherwise than a successful group could well ninja a keep without any notification to the current owning faction.

This is even before ZOS make a hash of implementing it and we can use grappling hooks to get past closed gates or ladders to ninja outposts.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Aoife32001
    Aoife32001
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 for these suggestions
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fix things all the time that were intended, enough people just complained that they changed it under that guise.

Otherwise those moves never would of had a vertical axis.
  • miahq
    miahq
    ✭✭✭

People complained mainly because it was one-class specific and also because it wasn't working as ZOS intended (otherwise they wouldn't have "fixed" it).

Wasn't working as intended should mean broken or bugged, not "we didn't think of that." People are always going to come up with clever uses for skills that the devs didn't think about, you can't just hit everything with the nerf bat every time people start complaining. And that's basically it, people were just complaining it wasn't fair.

The siege stuff, it would be nice to add some variety, but I doubt you're going to break up the zerg. The whole intent was for cyrodiil do inspire people to use strstegy, but so far devs have rewarded clever thinking and strategic use of skills with nerf bat or simply taking things away. Most of the changes they're making are just going to turn it into even more of a zerg fest. Good idea in other words, but it wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Eldarth
    Eldarth
    ✭✭✭
    Siege towers I kind of like.

Grappling hooks and ladders...not so much. I think it allows too much power to individual, small groups of attackers since usually (in my experience anyway) there aren't enough defenders on top of walls (all outer walls) and enough coordinated communication.

However, if there were some notification, and visual indication to defenders that a grappling hook or ladder was attached somewhere, it might be worth trying in some limited capacity.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think if it could be done right it would change the dynamic of PvP overnight . No more bursts keeps to let you know the enemy is there . You'd have to pay a lot more attention to your castles / keeps / forts ect .
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol taking an undefended keep would be even easier then it already is...

1. Sneak entire group over the outter walls
    2. Set up 20 siege on inner flagging the keep in the process.
    3. Capture flags, no need to repair outer...
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Climbing Debuff -...prevent them from laying down or operating siege weapons, capturing a scroll, or counting toward the flag capture of a keep. ..

As for the outer wall defense, I admit it may lead to more inner keep turtling, but could be interesting still. again, not entirely sure about the balancing factors of it.

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The Climbing Debuff -...prevent them from laying down or operating siege weapons, capturing a scroll, or counting toward the flag capture of a keep. ..

As for the outer wall defense, I admit it may lead to more inner keep turtling, but could be interesting still. again, not entirely sure about the balancing factors of it.

I'll send in 2 of my 8 players and clear the inner guards. Siege front door, have inner down 4x as fast since the npc are dead already. Instead of taking keeps in 2 min I took it in 1.5 min. Thanks! :smile:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone think groups may jump walls and clear guards without flipping flags due to climbing debuff and then camp the transitus shrine for 30 mins until their debuff ends and they take the keep undefended anyway
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • miahq
    miahq
    ✭✭✭
    Scamandros wrote: »
    Anyone think groups may jump walls and clear guards without flipping flags due to climbing debuff and then camp the transitus shrine for 30 mins until their debuff ends and they take the keep undefended anyway

You my friend, have just discovered the first un intended exploit. Pre-pre-pre-release, even.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And that's my own debate on the balancing part. currently you can do this already with folks hiding in a keep after its been captured, pretty easily in fact with the poor searching skills. waiting out 30-60 minutes though is a while to be sitting in, making it less viable long term AP farming or strategy wise, seeing as who ever did would be out of the major war for that long. you could also make the debuff permanent till they use a wayshrine, but is that just overkill? not sure.
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And that's my own debate on the balancing part. currently you can do this already with folks hiding in a keep after its been captured, pretty easily in fact with the poor searching skills. waiting out 30-60 minutes though is a while to be sitting in, making it less viable long term AP farming or strategy wise, seeing as who ever did would be out of the major war for that long. you could also make the debuff permanent till they use a wayshrine, but is that just overkill? not sure.

Well some groups still spend a long time trying to bust resource tower farms without any strategy. It would be those same groups who make the call "THERE IS A ZERG IN OUR CASTLE EVERYONE GET THERE NOW" and repeatedly transitus shrine into the unseiged keep only to be blown up immediately.
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well some groups still spend a long time trying to bust resource tower farms without any strategy. It would be those same groups who make the call "THERE IS A ZERG IN OUR CASTLE EVERYONE GET THERE NOW" and repeatedly transitus shrine into the unseiged keep only to be blown up immediately.

how so? this would only allow them to get to the outside walls, not inner, and if the inner is down, then you can't port to the keep (flagged to be under attack)
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with the idea. Dks can already jump walls. Sorcs should be able to teleport up keep walls too. Inners would have to be buffed though.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We have roving NPC guards outside Castles . If they had roving guards inside it would make this more possible and reasonable .
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

well to be fair, people used pull chain on alts to pull enemy players into keeps; why else would low level DKs want to pull high vet level enemies into the keep?

the take flight though I completely agree with. I was in a group today, the leader said "don't go near the ledges, or else DKs can get in"

not one DK dragon leaped into the tower: NOT ONE.

Just mind your surroundings; and if you are not a ranged player, don't go near the d**** ledges to begin with

• miahq
    miahq
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

well to be fair, people used pull chain on alts to pull enemy players into keeps; why else would low level DKs want to pull high vet level enemies into the keep?

the take flight though I completely agree with. I was in a group today, the leader said "don't go near the ledges, or else DKs can get in"

not one DK dragon leaped into the tower: NOT ONE.

Just mind your surroundings; and if you are not a ranged player, don't go near the d**** ledges to begin with

People don't want to think, they just want to complain about everything until zos changes it for them, and unfortunately that's pretty much the side they've chosen to listen to.
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Without increasing walls HP or applying other solutions to lenghten sieges, it would be useless, why to use ladders or hooks, when you can bring 19 ballistas and tear down the wall in a minute?
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Without increasing walls HP or applying other solutions to lenghten sieges, it would be useless, why to use ladders or hooks, when you can bring 19 ballistas and tear down the wall in a minute?

So there would be no negative impact, great to hear =D
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »

well if the siege at the wall got stopped, you could use the hooks to sneak behind the enemies on the wall and kill them all:)
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would add the ability to make cavalry charges/knocking down people. Maybe make it stamina based and so maybe people would start putting stam on their horses.