The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2 very annoying and actualy progression blocking bugs.

killedbyping
killedbyping
✭✭✭✭
I have a character with stamina build, who have 2460 Stamina and 239 weapon damage. Today i meet 2 very unnoying bugs
1. Redicilous low damage of Steel tornado at Rank 4. While i had my Steel Tornado at Rank 1-3 damage was juts fine. At Rank 3 it was dealing 384 damage with my stats.
Today this skill progressed to Rank 4 and damage instantly went down to 186.
What kind of upgrade is that ? Needless to say that 186 damage is redicilously low damage for some1 who have so much stamina and weapon damage.

2. Redicilous low damage of Fully Charged heavy attack, followed by Focused Aim (Snipe morph, Didn't tryed it with original snipe or Lethal Arrow morph).
If i prepare a fully charged heavy attack with a bow and then use Focused Aim with out releasing Left Mouse Button First, i deal 217 damage, while my regular Light attack damage is 368 damage. This heavy attack also never crits under such conditions.

If you release left mouse button BEFORE using Focused Aim OR use ANY other skill then Fully Charged Heavy attack do normal damage which is aroun 780 for me and it have normal chance to crit.
Edited by killedbyping on December 31, 2014 8:13AM