The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

More Than Fair -Thank you and Goodnight

ashlee17
ashlee17
✭✭✭✭
Thank you everyone for the 2+years of fun! Sadly More Than Fair has disbanded. Sadly I do not have time to run a guild any longer due to work commitments, and though we did try to shift leadership in the end we could not find a suitable arrangement.

Thank you, thank you thank you all! And I will see you all in game when I get the chance to play :)

Hi everyone!

If you are looking for an active established guild where everyone is equal join us at More Than Fair. Please read the article below and for an invite please pm me in game or shoot me a mail @ashlee17 - Due to high demand and limited placements we currently do have a 7 day inactivity kick policy for More Than Fair, but if you are less active you can join our sister guild More Than Fair Fighters.

Who Are We?
More Than Fair is a guild formed on Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) populating the North American Sever.
We are a 480+ strong guild with helpful and active members where everyone is equal. At this time we are a predominantly Ebonheart Pact guild but we welcome players of all alliances.

What Type of Guild Are We?
We'd like to think of ourselves as a Home guild. Imagine the members of this guild as your family and the guild itself is your family's home. We strive for it to be somewhere everyone can feel right at home, doing whatever interests them in the game at any given time.

More Than Fair is a place where-

You can bring your friends to hang out.
You can make new friends.
You can ask questions about the game.
You can PvP, PvE, Level. Roleplay, Trade or Craft.
You can use us organize in-game events!

This is a home where all are welcome! (as long as the House Rules are followed)

We strive to become you new HOME guild!

What can we offer you?

We have a active membership - secure prime trader locations on a regular basis- have a teamspeak 3 server- facebook page and website to share your adventures in tamriel. We have guild run events, but also provide encouragement and support to help you plan your own! All can invite - all can use guild bank and all are welcome!

What are the House Rules?
The House Rules are guidelines we've established so we can all play together harmoniously. They're mostly “common sense” but just to avoid any confusion, we thought we'd better write them down.

Come and enjoy being in our home!
Make the most of your time here with us! Invite others to join you in questing, PvPing or doing whatever it is that you enjoy. Feel free to invite new people to join us too! Sell your wares in our guild store and in our guild chat! Get on the TeamSpeak sever and chat! (details are on the home tab in-game). Take the opportunity to say, "Hi" and encourage others on their adventures in Tamriel. Come to our guild meetings if you'd like and feel free to organize (or help to organize) guild events! This is your guild and it is what you make it!

Think about the others who are at home!
Many different people call our guild home. When you're on our TeamSpeak sever or guild chat, you may not know if the people you're playing with are 9 or 90 or if they've had their own unique life experiences and sensitivities, so try to keep that in mind when interacting with others. Race, Religion and Controversial real world topics in guild chat are strongly discouraged. Offensive language is also a no no. Please save those discussions for private messages or private TS channels. If you have a dispute with another guild member, please follow our dispute resolution guide lines that are also posted our web site.

Help out around the house!
Be a great houseguest! Don’t you just love it when you get home and find that someone else has done the dishes! It’s the best! As a member of our guildie family, please try to do your part to help the guild -- whether you play a few hours per week or ten hours a day, there are many opportunities to help out! From answering a newbie’s question, participating in guild raffles or becoming a moderator and having regular guild responsibilities, please share the load, so people don’t get burnt out. It helps to keep the guild strong and the house in order!

Well that’s all from us for now! Please wipe your feet, put the kettle on and make yourself a coffee -- Welcome Home

Check out our facebook for more information:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MoreThanFairESO/
Edited by ashlee17 on February 12, 2017 9:32AM
Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
Please comment and support this cause!
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    serious-cat-meme-generator-i-are-serious-cat-this-are-serious-guild-372239.jpg
    :)
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

More Than Fair has now Eclipsed 490 members! We are now doing inactive cleans of people who have not been on ESO for over a month so we can accommodate new members!

So if you are looking for a relaxed friendly and helpful guild with plenty of active members please mail or pm me in game @ashlee17 for an invite.

10943059_1396433463996203_3523195748008084526_o.jpg
    Some of the guildies and I at our vendor in Mornhold
    (^does this picture make my tail look fat?)
    Edited by ashlee17 on March 3, 2015 2:18PM
  • Vairkjosab14_ESO
    I just have to laugh! Thanks Ash!
    I've been trying to figure out ESO since before launch. (beta tester) and I'm brand new to this type of game. I've been an semi-active member of a few Guilds along the way. Their not all created equal. Some I've left on my own and others I have been removed from for being inactive. I now have two favorite Guilds but, More Than Fair is my "Home" today and I hope to keep it that way. There is always, and I play nearly everyday of the week, something fun going on. The TS get togethers are a hoot! I'm not a big fan of PvP but I do go with a large group and have fun even in Cyrodill. The hardest thing is the time zones. I see flags in TS from all around the globe. So much fun to be experienced it is sometimes hard to decide what to do next or where to go in game.
    I invite you to join us! You'll be pleasantly surprised with the camaraderie. Get the best of your time by having TeamSpeak and joining in the regular and daily nearly round the clock conversations with a real great group of folks!
    Hope to see and hear from you in game!
  • AoiDragonfly
    AoiDragonfly
    Soul Shriven
    Come join us! I love this guild, it's really friendly and helpful. The guild trader is in a great place and I sell everything really fast.
  • Dartessa
    Dartessa
    Soul Shriven
    I joined this guild, not really knowing what to expect from it on a whim based on their advertisement in zone chat. I have to say I couldn't be happier with it. I have never met a group of people who were more kind an generous in a game. They go out of their way to make sure that every question I have is answered quickly and accurately, help me with my equipment, and are always willing to assist me in doing quests and dungeons.

I only have the one guild, as it fulfills all my needs in one place, and couldn't have a better community while doing it.
  • fizzwidgitb14_ESO
    fizzwidgitb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    More Than Fair welcomed me with open arms and has become my ESO home. Super friendly and helpful people, prime store location, and MANY new friends =D
  • aceofspades49
    aceofspades49
    Soul Shriven
    I am Mun-Shadai, a moderator of More Than Fair. We are very active as a guild and run pve and pvp content all the time. With members all over the globe, there are always people on to lend a hand. I think the most important part of this guild is that everyone has an equal say. Our weekly guild meetings on teamspeak provide entertainment to all as well as gives everyone a voice. I also think we are unique in that we don't rank you on your level, race, alliance or skill level, but what you like to do best. Simply put, if you like to PVP, then you get to be in the PVP rank, Crafing in the crafting rank, etc. While these ranks can be changed at any time, it helps our members find people of similar interest to join them on their quest. Weekly guild events include screenshot competitions, PVP, dungeon, and craglorn runs, crafting fairs, and fishing. With something for everyone, its hard not to call More Than Fair home. If you are looking for a guild for fun and adventure across all of Tamriel, you will want to check us out.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see so many of our guildies posting here :)
    I posted this information in another thread and i thought might add a copy here so perspective members can make a more informed choice :)

I am the administrator of the guild More Than Fair. We have over 490 members and we are a friendly, helpful and social guild.

We accommodate all kinds of players. From RP to PvP.

As Mun-Shadai mentioned, one important decision we made at the start of this guild was to forgo the traditional "power hierarchy" of guild ranks.

All members of More Than Fair are equal.

We allow all guild members to chose their own "rank" based their main interest in game.

Some examples of the ranks at MTF are- Leveling, PvE, PvP and Crafting.

This allows our guild members to find like minded players quickly by looking at the guild roster or to find out if any crafters are online etc...

We usually organize 4 or more guild events each week and have our guild meetings weekly every Tuesday to which all guild members are welcome.

Guild meetings are where any important guild plans/goals/rules are discussed.
    We look over the previous week and make plans for the weeks ahead.

Any issues/problems/new ideas/events/rules are voted on.
    One member=one vote.
    Most votes win ;)

We try to run a ratio of guild moderators of about 1/20, but it varies on the availability of willing and suitable candidates.

All members of our guild are welcome to invite other players to join the guild and that is how we acquire the bulk of our new members.

Only myself and the guild moderators have the permissions to kick a guild member, and we only ever do so if the guild rules have been seriously, repeatedly breached and three or more moderators are in agreement about taking that action.

We run our own Teamspeak3 server as well as a website and facebook page. TS is a great advantage to have as a guild for bonding as well as in combat.

Pm me or mail me in game @ashlee17 for an invite to MTF :)
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members that have enriched our ranks in the last few months! Looking forward to getting to know you all while we are adventuring though tamriel!

We are still openly recruiting new guild members :) For an invite please PM or mail me @ashlee17 in game and ill send you an invite :)

Alternatively please comment here for an invite :)
    Edited by ashlee17 on March 16, 2015 3:43PM
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Than fair is still accepting new members :) come and be a part of our wonderful community
  • Vairkjosab14_ESO
    I can't say enough that I am completely learning new ways to play this game every day. Thanks to the members of this guild!
  • fitzjack
    fitzjack
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a trading guild as I'm beginning to craft much more gear, pots, and enchantments. If you all have room I'd gladly join and help stock your store.

My username is @fitzjack so just shoot me a pm, mail, or a straight invite if you're interested.
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @fitzjack!
    200.gif

I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home tonight :)
    Edited by ashlee17 on May 3, 2015 10:13AM
  • djlee212
    djlee212
    Soul Shriven
    After reading the posts, I'd like to join the guild!
    Please add me! @djlee212
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone :)

More Than Fair has now reached 500 members! This is the maximum limit for a single guild.

To accommodate the growing demand for More Than Fair guild membership we have opened a second branch called More Than Fair Crafters. Don't be fooled by the name, you don't need to be a crafter to join. We just converted our excess crafting Mats bank into a second full guild.

It already has over 50 members, a guild store and a great trader location in Riften. All MTF Crafters members will have acess to the same news, facebook page, teamspeak 3 etc.

So if you would like to join us at More Than Fair please PM or mail me in game or just post a request in this thread :)

• ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @djlee212 I'll send you an invite when I get home tonight as well :)
  • jshorty1980b14a_ESO
    Id like an invite if you guys still have room. Just came back after a long break. @jshort1980. thanks
  • djlee212
    djlee212
    Soul Shriven
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Hi @djlee212 I'll send you an invite when I get home tonight as well :)

Thank you, @ashlee17 ! I look forward to the invite and joining this guild!
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    Tried pming you and mailing you but says account not found, I would like a invite if there is still room
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

I'll send out more invites tonight :)
    Edited by ashlee17 on May 3, 2015 10:17PM
  • sully73
    sully73
    ✭✭
    I would love an invite please and thank you @sully73
  • blairwolf_2000b14_ESO
    Looking for a 2nd trading guild. Please send me an invite to whichever guild has an open spot. @Ronan_Feard Thanks
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be sending more invites out tonight :) Welcome aboard! Awesome to have you with us!
    giphy.gif
    Edited by ashlee17 on May 3, 2015 3:00PM
  • knblatt_ESO
    knblatt_ESO
    ✭✭
    could I get an invite @themeiniver. Thanks
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll send out more invites again tonight :) excellent that you are joining us :)
    giphy.gif
    Edited by ashlee17 on May 3, 2015 1:41PM
  • BigMong
    BigMong
    Soul Shriven
    Can I please have an Invite @BigMong
  • Hanscrolo
    Hanscrolo
    any spots open?

shoot me an invite would ya ;)

@Hanscrolo
  • sixxes
    sixxes
    Would like an invite @sixxes
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am very glad that you would like to join us @sixxes, @Hanscrolo and @BigMong :) I'll send out invitations agian in the next few hours :) Welcome!
    giphy.gif
    Edited by ashlee17 on May 3, 2015 1:48PM
  • jshorty1980b14a_ESO
    I would like an invite as well please. Thanks