The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Broken quest- Tormented Souls

Antoneyo
Antoneyo
Soul Shriven
The quest Tormented Souls has been driving other players and myself crazy for the past few hours of trying to complete as the quest is simply broken. There are three keystones to which need to be activated and it's simply impossible to activate more than one as the option to interact with the two other keystones is simply not there.

Is there a way to have this fixed at all?
  • Harms
    Harms
    Soul Shriven
    It is broken indeed. I wasn't able to activate even one keystone - there is just no option.

To finish 'Tormented Souls', you'll have to do the following steps:
    - abandon the quest
    - head to Stros Mkai and find Neramo infront of Bztharkh (southwest of Port Hunding Wayshrine)
    - complete his quest 'Buried Secrets'
    - return to Azlakha in Betnikh and start the quest 'Tormented Souls' again
    -> Neramo will now stand infront of Moriseli
    Edited by Harms on December 28, 2014 11:07PM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this happened a few months ago before they fixed it, you only needed to log out and log back in. Then you could interact with Neramo. Ugh can't believe this is broken again. :(

If you did interact with Neramo then you need to chat with two ghosts to activate the two stones. Between the ghosts and Neramo, all three stones will be activated.
  • Silverforte
    Silverforte
    ✭✭
    Just reaffirming this. Still broken. Standing here having dropped the quest and picked it back up twice, still broken. The three ayleid stones are already down so I can't use them.
  • Venonomicon
    This quest is messed up for me on PS4 too.
    Venonomicon - Chaos Disorder - PS4 - European Server - Ebonheart Pact

ChaosDisorder.Weebly.Com