Maintenance for the week of September 2:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 4, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing texture

darman77
darman77
Soul Shriven
Looks like there is a missing textures in Castle of the Worm. There are plenty of boxes with missing texture. I don't know if you guys are aware of it.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a pretty common occurrence. Missing textures mostly happens because your computer fails to load something, not because the texture doesn't exist.
    Try going back to the same location with lower graphic settings. If it's still happening, there may be a real issue but if it doesn't, it could simply be linked to your own computer's power. (Just guessing here, I don't know your specs.)
    Edited by Gyudan on December 25, 2014 11:14AM
    Wololo.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @darman77‌ ! If you can please try turning down your graphics settings and running a repair on your client and let us know if you're still missing textures, at that point we will be happy to submit a support ticket on your behalf.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • darman77
    darman77
    Soul Shriven
    I'm afraid, I cannot recreate it. It occurred only in Castle of the Worm and I cannot go back there, because it was story line quest. I didn't observe missing textures in any other location that I've visited. Sorry.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @darman77‌ , thanks for letting us know! If you do run into further missing textures, please feel free to let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post