Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

We not allow to destroy/siege Inner Gates

QuadroTony
QuadroTony
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its like intended, but we lost experience from the unknown POI - wayshrine
- with maximum gold exploration armor set+shiled itls like 1300 experience... :(

qbHj1dU.jpg

destroy/capture Gates will be nice, just add someextra strong guards, like bosses in trials, etc, to make the battle alot more harder than with usual Keep
Edited by QuadroTony on December 22, 2014 10:49PM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh . Why didn't you get it when you had the chance?
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably it will be too disbalanced :D
    crazy idea, nvm
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to capture two keeps to open a gate. Did you want to have another fight beyond the current NPCs at the gate or to get more point for fighting there?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean not outside Gate, but Inner place, where all vendors, bank, transit shrine, stablemaster etc.
    where player appear if he join a Campaign
    Edited by QuadroTony on December 22, 2014 10:47PM
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    i mean not outside Gate, but Inner place, where all vendors, bank, transit shrine, stablemaster etc.

And then?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you can gank people as they hit Cyrodil? No. Just no.
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, do you want me to melt your face off, as soon as you arrive in cyrodiil?

This is no fun for anyone. We had stuff like that early in the game, when people actually could jump into the base keeps and killed players. Everyone needs a safe zone.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you can gank people as they hit Cyrodil? No. Just no.
    Yes, taking the location would make it very hard for other players to enter.
    You can still put siege on it, has done it some times but its tend to benefit the other side a lot as they can just respawn and go back into fight.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.