The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA] Gold Dragons - Multi Faction PvE/Trading guild

• motorheadabega
    motorheadabega
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I played on PS4 pretty heavily for about a year. That was over a year ago. Starting new on PC. I don't have the same amount of time to play as before, but I really need the convenience of a discord server (coming from PS4 where voice chat is built-in). Really hoping for invite to a guild with discord server and occasional group raids.
  • motorheadabega
    motorheadabega
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I was just investigating your discord channel and would like to confirm that my handle in discord is the same as my handle in game (is the same as my handle on this forum). Please invite me to join your guild.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent out @motorheadabega
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Meep4
    Meep4
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! If you're still accepting new members, I'd like to join. I'm late to join the fun as I'm new to ESO, but I'd love an invite. @Meep4
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Meep4
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Meep4

hiya. shoot me an invite if you can @mtrwsk
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gothren invite sent out.
  • Razzcat
    Razzcat
    Soul Shriven
    Invite would be great :smile:

@Razzcat