Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA] Gold Dragons - Multi Faction PvE/Trading guild

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent @CanKnot
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ralemzor
    ralemzor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Could I have an invite please if you have room?

@ralemzor

Thanks.
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join.

@Dyynamic70

Thanks
    PC/NA
  • rain.bird
    rain.bird
    ✭✭
    If you have room would love to be a member ...

@rain.bird

thanks
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent @ralemzor and @rain.bird
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Kajunnas
    Kajunnas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Could I have please an invite?

@Kajunnas

Thanks.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent to you @Kajunnas
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Long time between updates. We've managed to keep a vendor every week for the past month and half. Still basing our store in Sentinal as it is working well for us. Still recruiting and still looking at new stuff to do as a guild especially with Orsinium coming in November. If you want to invite please mail me in game at @AzraelKrieg
  • InspectorGanja
    InspectorGanja
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite.. @WayTooBad
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent @InspectorGanja
  • tyleranthony8381_ESO
    tyleranthony8381_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings all

We here at Gold Dragons are looking for more active players to join us in questing and trading. No need to be experienced in playing an MMO or even being part of a guild as for most of our member base this is their first of either. We're a fun loving guild that is constantly talking to each other in chat, organising stuff for group questing such as pledges, helping each other out with crafting, or even just having a general discussion about whatever comes to mind.

We've had some moderate success with Guild Traders but the guild is largely self funded through the members. We hold weekly raffles with the drawings on Sundays at 2pm GMT+10. We're planning new events for the future and suggestions are always welcome for new things.

All new members will incur a probationary period of a week and if you're online and participating in some way during that time, you will get promoted. It's that easy to get started with us.

If interested in joining us at all, send a PM to @AzraelKrieg in game. Usually online so you'll be added quickly.

Hope to see some of you in our ranks.

About how many active people do you have in your guild? Are you faction based? What's the group activity look like for PvE content?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all

We here at Gold Dragons are looking for more active players to join us in questing and trading. No need to be experienced in playing an MMO or even being part of a guild as for most of our member base this is their first of either. We're a fun loving guild that is constantly talking to each other in chat, organising stuff for group questing such as pledges, helping each other out with crafting, or even just having a general discussion about whatever comes to mind.

We've had some moderate success with Guild Traders but the guild is largely self funded through the members. We hold weekly raffles with the drawings on Sundays at 2pm GMT+10. We're planning new events for the future and suggestions are always welcome for new things.

All new members will incur a probationary period of a week and if you're online and participating in some way during that time, you will get promoted. It's that easy to get started with us.

If interested in joining us at all, send a PM to @AzraelKrieg in game. Usually online so you'll be added quickly.

Hope to see some of you in our ranks.

About how many active people do you have in your guild? Are you faction based? What's the group activity look like for PvE content?

Multifaction but it appears most of our member base is EP. The guild is pretty active although there are periods of downtime due to timezones. Usually around 20-40 people online though. For PvE content, we have people that are willing to do stuff like group dungeons and daily pledges.
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    vr2 nightblade,userid:@nndali
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild update since it's been over a month since the last one. We have held our vendor in Sentinal for what seems to be about 4-5 months now and trade is good through there even with the release of Orsinium. Always looking for new members to come join us, especially for PvE content such as pledges and other dailies. PvP players are welcomed too of course. Just message me in game @AzraelKrieg and I'll send you an invite.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all. A few days late but when you're busy in game you forget to make updates. Our vendor still stands in the sands of Sentinal in Alik'r which is always good to see. We're planning some new events for this year as well so if you want to get in on the fun feel free to drop me a mail in game at @AzraelKrieg and I'll send you an invite.
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any requirements to join? Am primarily a PVE player. name is @Contraptions
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No requirements as all are welcome. I'll send you an invite
  • vhost
    vhost
    Soul Shriven
    Could you send an invite to @vhost ?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite @vhost
  • Xennon
    Xennon
    Soul Shriven
    Requesting guild invite please - @The_Xennon
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent @Xennon
  • Dutchie62
    Dutchie62
    Can you send me a guild invite? New to ESO, very much into crafting and trading.

@Dutchie62
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent to you @Dutchie62
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Hi, @AzraelKrieg, If there is still room can i have an invite to @Malachi79, if not then that's life i guess :smiley:. Thanks
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still room @Malachi79 . When I get the update downloaded I'll send an invite. Had some severe system issues last night which always makes for a good day.
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Still room @Malachi79 . When I get the update downloaded I'll send an invite. Had some severe system issues last night which always makes for a good day.

Cool Thanks, and that sucks, always does when there's issues of any kind, hope you got them sorted out and that they don't continue.
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malachi79 wrote: »

Cool Thanks, and that sucks, always does when there's issues of any kind, hope you got them sorted out and that they don't continue.

Seems to be sorted. Cooling loop went belly up so I've had to replace it. Blisters, sweat and some blood later and it's running again. Sent an invite to you as well @Malachi79
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No real news to report. Having a bit of on and off with our vendor in Sentinal lately but we've regained her for the week. If interested in joining as always message me in game or even on here and I'll send you an invite.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big news this week is that we have scored a spot in Craglorn for our vendor. So if you want a store with a good location mail me in game at @AzraelKrieg and I'll send you an invite.
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    please send invite