The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Momentum Morphs (Rally and Forward Momentum)

fiftypercentgrey
fiftypercentgrey
✭✭✭
I'm trying to decide which morph to take. Rally seems kinda straightforward healing (in addition to the standard healing from momentum). I'm deciding as a templar so healing is not THAT big an issue. And I read >here< that rally dismounts you in Cyrodiil which doesnt sound good at all.

So what about forward momentum, the 2nd morph? Did anyone try that one out? It seems to be good for PvP?
ἀπόκρυφος
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd still recommend rally.

Here's some things not a lot of players know about it:

-Rally can be re-activated while it's already up for an on-demand burst heal. The amount of healing you receive is based on how long the buff has been active, so if you've had it on for 26 or 26 seconds and then hit the ability again, not only will it rebuff the duration but you'll get a huge heal.

-Rally's heal (both the heal over time and on-demand reactivation heal) gets a boost from the execute slotted effect if you're low on health.

Having a heal that's stamina based and gets a boost when you're low on health is pretty good, especially in pvp.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    I see! That's pretty neat. Thanks.
    Plus as a templar, I got other ways for cleansing snare (and other negative effects).
    ἀπόκρυφος
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea as a templar you definitely want rally. take a look at this video, the guy puts together a really good 2h/bow templar pvp build. My templar is a caster, but I've been basing my nightblade off of this guy's build, altering class skills where needed, and its pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5rrj-T8ct8
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • fiftypercentgrey
    fiftypercentgrey
    ✭✭✭
    great video! thanks
    besides rally, there was some interesting stuff in it that I didn't know until now.
    ἀπόκρυφος
    Options