Rally, Momentum Morph Dismounts upon completion.

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
If riding while rally is ticking, when it ends the heal dismounts you from your horse. Please look at this! ty

also I seem to be getting stuck in combat after using rally similar to what rapid regeneration used to do. Please look at this too thank you!

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just checked it on my character with Forward Momentum IV and didn't get that issue, I stayed on my horse at the end of the timer. [EU Server, 1.5.5]
    Wololo.
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    I just checked it on my character with Forward Momentum IV and didn't get that issue, I stayed on my horse at the end of the timer. [EU Server, 1.5.5]
    In Cyrodiil while riding, you will be dismounted when Rally ends.

I'm speaking of the 2h momentum ability morph Rally.
    Edited by TheBull on November 26, 2014 8:05PM
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I confirm it about Rally.

There is also another bug with this ability but I reported it already in game.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the game. Blazing shield dismounts when it ends, I've been dealing with it for ages now :disappointed: I'd love it if they fixed the dismount issues, but just a warning it's been around for many other abilities for a long time.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
    Options