Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tacos in ESO

• jfinchatl
    jfinchatl
    Soul Shriven
    Who's ready for TACO TUESDAY???
    taco-tuesday.jpg
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jfinchatl wrote: »
    taco-tuesday.jpg

You missed out the silent S on the end of Tacos, as a nerd I find that hugely important (far more important than the end of the world reference) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    taco-tuesday.jpg

You missed out the silent S on the end of Tacos, as a nerd I find that hugely important (far more important than the end of the world reference) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    But that's the Lego Taco Tuesday Man, literally. No s. Why would there be s?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    taco-tuesday.jpg

The scene in Lego Movie where lord Business explains what Taco Tuesday is to Bad Cop??
    The scene where he says "As you can see they're loading the Kragle into a machine upstairs. I call it the "Tentacle Arm Kragle Outside Sprayer", or TAKOS! The S is silent. So on Taco Tuesday it's going to spray the Kragle over everyone and everything with a bunch of super scary nozzles, like this one. I'll show you how it works."
    Ok, even I have to admit that was me being Geeky and a Smart Alec.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on January 8, 2015 2:21PM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    taco-tuesday.jpg

The scene in Lego Movie where lord Business explains what Taco Tuesday is to Bad Cop??
    The scene where he says "As you can see they're loading the Kragle into a machine upstairs. I call it the "Tentacle Arm Kragle Outside Sprayer", or TAKOS! The S is silent. So on Taco Tuesday it's going to spray the Kragle over everyone and everything with a bunch of super scary nozzles, like this one. I'll show you how it works."
    :D
    I never watched it. Now I feel like I should.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    taco-tuesday.jpg

:D
    I never watched it. Now I feel like I should.

Oh do, it's a good movie, ending is a bit weird, and not lego weird, but the majority is great, I loved it.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_n25d1oAFGZ1roa3c9o1_500.jpg

My Khajiit is ready!! B)
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure any other country has anything like Taco's. Tortillas and Burritos though are quite similar to Kebabs and "Wraps"
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SOMEONE FIND A PICTURE OF A KHAJIIT WEARING A SOMBRERO IMMEDIATELY!

cute-animals-in-sombreros-005.jpg

Hahaha! Nice save! I look forward to taco tuesday!
    Give 'er eh!
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    So far in the game currently has so many words that from a RL perspective are tied to a specific non-English RL language.

Shirza (dont get me started on the mispelling), Cabernet, Muscat, Madeira
    Pasty (more a cornish rather than english word), Quiche, Ouzo, Etoufee, Goulash, Vitae, Jerky, Qhalua (and Kaveh in general), Port (how exactly does one have port but no potugal)

Anyways - taco and rissoto are simply a continuation of language misuse that has plagued fantasy role play since the dawn of fantasy role play. It is unavoidable unless the world designer decides to make their own names across the board. Even the words dragon, titan, giant, ogre, antelope do not originate from anglo-saxon or any of the germanic languages that influenced anglo-saxon.

apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭

Dat is racist.
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GreenTea wrote: »

Dat is racist.

No, that is an American Cat on Holiday
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    That is certainly an American Cat, and I suspect he remains in his suburban town and his suburban bar (look at the kitchy table top design).
    Nonetheless he is drinking Especial Silver, and while I never drink mixto this mixto is a little better.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks I still have not found the taco recipe yet
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    I hope the ArchMage banishes tacos from Tamriel.

lawrence-schick.jpg

I guess you were right. I did bit even get to try out the tacos before they were expelled. My luck. :\ Why is it the more zos update this patch the more that the game feels less fun.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    I hope the ArchMage banishes tacos from Tamriel.

lawrence-schick.jpg

I guess you were right. I did bit even get to try out the tacos before they were expelled. My luck. :\ Why is it the more zos update this patch the more that the game feels less fun.

They got rid of Tacos??!!?!?!?!?

Sweet!

They finally did something right.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is certainly an American Cat, and I suspect he remains in his suburban town and his suburban bar (look at the kitchy table top design).
    Nonetheless he is drinking Especial Silver, and while I never drink mixto this mixto is a little better.

That's a bottle of Gold.

I wanted to make a joke about tourist ***, but I think I'd better not...
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    cr@p - that is Gold. I guarantee he is in his neighborhood bar then.
    Sorry I screwed that up - I never drink mixtos so I didn't look hard enough at the picture.