The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bonuses per glyph per piece of armor?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there is a website where you can get the base numbers for calculation or not, but does anyone know how much magicka would I get for an epic (purple) glyph on a shoulder piece without infused? With? How much would I get for the same glyph on a head piece? With/without infused? And so on? What about legendary (gold)?

I can easily figure out how much magicka I get from spending attribute points, consuming food, and so on but I want to try to get my magicka right at or just over soft cap (I'll worry about Champion System changes later), then put glyphs toward health (and once that is at a certain level look at stamina if I have any spaces left over for additional glyphs).

I have two VR14 pieces (band and ring) for Light of Cyrodiil to get +20% magicka recovery, another 20% from 5 pieces of Light Armor, and another 20% from Seducer (and spell cost reduction for 5 piece bonus). But at the moment the armor is under-leveled (VR12) and uses white/green glyphs. I am hoping to get a performance boost with better glyphs and a better set of armor.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyph+of+Magicka

Currently it's only up to VR12, but anyone can fill missing values since it's a wiki.

As for which armor gets how much, IIRC Chest/Legs/Head/Shield get the full value, Gloves/Boots/Shoulders/Belt get only 40%.

Infused bonus is based on item quality, a few days ago I found the table on these forums, I think it's Green 11%, Blue 14%, Purple 17%, Gold 20%.

edit: I updated Monumental Glyph of Magicka values; I was struggling with the editor, so other glyphs will have to wait for another day...
    Edited by Merlight on December 16, 2014 5:22AM
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a quick table for myself with google docs sheet with the information presented here to see the distribution of points. Also noticed one interesting thing.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyph+of+Stamina
    	Normal	Fine	Sup	Epic	Legendary
    Magica	86	88	91	94	97
    Stamina	78	80	83	86	89

I'm sure it has been mentioned before but really? Again less for stamina. Why do they hate stamina so much.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you this from having just done it yesterday.

VR14 Legendary off-pcs w/o Infused (Shoulder, Gloves, Belt, Boots)
    • Magicka: 39 - Legendary, 38 - Epic
    • Health: 57 - Legendary

VR14 Legendary main-pcs with Infused (Helm, Legs, Chest, Shield)
    • Magicka: 116 - Legendary, 109 - Epic
    • Health: 174 - Legendary, 169 - Epic
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone! Very helpful.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »
    Made a quick table for myself with google docs sheet with the information presented here to see the distribution of points. Also noticed one interesting thing.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyph+of+Stamina
    	Normal	Fine	Sup	Epic	Legendary
    Magica	86	88	91	94	97
    Stamina	78	80	83	86	89

I'm sure it has been mentioned before but really? Again less for stamina. Why do they hate stamina so much.

Finally checked in the game and I was glad to find that Magica and Stamina are the exact same so the site just had old information. Would not mind to see stamina bit better than magica because of dodges and block costs. Would compensate at least a bit.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]