The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    will it ever be able to buy craft bags with crowns?

You can rent the bag. ESO+.
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    will you start taking tougher actions against Chinese gold farmers / sellers? you can bring it up in eso live or I can ask again on twitch .. whatever works best for you.. Its pretty lame , nothing really happened until what, 2189372190763821756 people report the same person?
    Edited by Banetek on December 12, 2016 2:34PM
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Banetek wrote: »
    will you start taking tougher actions against Chinese gold farmers / sellers? you can bring it up in eso live or I can ask again on twitch .. whatever works best for you.. Its pretty lame , nothing really happened until what, 2189372190763821756 people report the same person?

Only support deal with in-game player reports, not the forums staff :) you will have to make a ticket with then, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would possible say the same thing as me.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we get armor restyling?
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking at the fact that only two traits are considered useful on gear for PvE DPS? Sharpened and Divines outshine everything else to a degree that players see them as a necessity, not an interesting choice.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• redsteelb16_ESO
    Can the respawn time be decrease(lowered) for certain quest where players are funneled down a narrow path or in a confined space?

90% of players race through areas mass murdering everything in front of them, now this is fine since everyone plays differently, but this can be frustrating to players who take their time and enjoy the atmosphere and immersion of the game. The respawn time is set ridiculously long (over 2 minutes). It is possible to enter an area and have it devoid of any NPC or to have someone race past you and mass murder everything. If the respawn time was lowered to 30 seconds to 45 seconds then these areas would be more fun to share with other players, at the moment i despise playing with other players when we are funneled into an area not designed for multiple players.

The Thieves guild quest in the part called 'Cleaning House' is a good example. You had to travel a set path to get to the objective while avoiding guards and booby-traps. Most player just race through killing everything and tripping the booby-traps (not disarming them). I understand everyone is different, but the point of the thieves guild is to be more clandestine (or covert). Since the respawn time was set so long it made this section of the thieves quest pointless!!! Most of the time this area was devoid of the guards and all the booby-traps was tripped, I had to wait the longest time to play through it, in fact I came back in the early morning. I shouldn't have to do that, if this is an mmo it should feel good to share content with other players, having an area devoid of NPC or obstacles is not fun.

Other MMOs seem to balance this better, just funneling players into an confined area designed for a single player does not make for a good MMOs experience. I would hope you can reevaluate the respawn time to make more sense for all player types, thank you.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Will we every be able to turn off vampire appearance? It's really hideous and ruins everything we did in that character creation page.

If you feed to vampire 1 for 6hours you look mostly normal except for pale skin. No skin cracks etc.

One of the witches event recipes lowers vampire level.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will a player's mage books that have been placed in the house be readable by other players and allow them to discover new books?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • jsarthur_ESO
    jsarthur_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have plans on fixing the network connectivity issues?
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever going to fix the gamebreaking lag and disconnect problems introduced with monday's patch?

How about implementing some server side monitoring so you know when these things happen?
    Maybe hire some people to work nights so that issues can be looked at when they pop up during prime hours?

Edited by gard on December 14, 2016 4:52AM
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Is there away we can see more PvE fraction fights please :) in the story, side, As I enjoy them a lot! :)
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Is there any chance that there will be a "Vampire Lord" costume available for purchase, like there was a "Werewolf Lord" costume during the Witches Festival? I realize that the "Wedding Suit" is already pretty gothic (read: vampy), however—in general—a larger selection on costumes and cosmetic items would be nice.

Moreover, would it be possible to hold sales on the cosmetic items? The DLC sales are incredibly nice, but sales in the Crown Store are far and few between.

Thanks for all you do!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the New Life Festival we learn the Dunmer invented a new dance to get around a prohibition on same. Why exactly were the Dunmer forbidden to dance? Did the Tribunal (I'm assuming it was them) get mad at Dibella?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a motif or costume that's truely made for winter. Such as for example heavy winter fur for the freezing winters which are dyeable. Traveling in winter and snow doesn't feel or look to realistic for what we can currently wear.
  • BKkesneo
    BKkesneo
    Soul Shriven
    Test post
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Is there away you, can add Cadwell as a fight companion, I was chatting with Jason about this from the support team, we both throught that it would be such a cool idea :smiley:
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    HI Everyone!

I have recently discovered that I want to become a concept artist, And I was wondering if it was ever possible to connect with some of your artists (as a student) for Q&A on what it takes to be great!

The concepts, and artwork that your artists produce are mind blowing! It would be quite amazing If I could get any sort of feedback from them.

Thank you,
    The Hairiest of all possible Fairies

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to toggle keen eye off/on manually?
    I'd spend the skill point if I only saw the effect when I wanted Columbines.
    :smiley:

Will we ever be able to change the appearance of loot drop armors?
    ...they may be BiS, but its certainly not the most fashionable!
    & it would loop the Crafters back into the dropped sets system

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell us before end of month housing:
    Prices.
    Guest limits.
    If not soon can we get in future ability to display our laundered loot items.
    Servent that does house work like sweeping, raking and cooking.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices.
    Guest limits.
    There are no episodes of ESO Live before the end of the month. Even if there were, they already said that price info would be released in January.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    You guys should just do an ESO live that just responds to the huge backlog of the AUA thread :wink:

Even a q and a on the forum would be great. Pick random questions from this thread and answer them in a post which cannot be commented on. Do that every few weeks. People get their questions answered and Zos win some brownie points for engaging with audience

I could not agree on this any more. Well said indeed.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Prices.
    Guest limits.
    There are no episodes of ESO Live before the end of the month. Even if there were, they already said that price info would be released in January.

Some of us just miss them so much. At least Gels-His-Hair is no longer there. :wink: Just kidding, Jason.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on December 23, 2016 12:37AM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    Are you looking at the fact that only two traits are considered useful on gear for PvE DPS? Sharpened and Divines outshine everything else to a degree that players see them as a necessity, not an interesting choice.

and impen for pvp

yes, ZOS, make all traits great again!!! :smiley:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I find this game sorely lacking. I've been playing almost three years and can anyone tell me where the pause button is?! :open_mouth:
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax Claus,

Is there a reason to justify the greedy price of 4500 crowns for an Elk when even your most expensive DLC is 3000 crown? What is so special about this mount also compare to the other mounts that it justify being so expensive "during Christmas" a time for giving and sharing?

Thank you.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pysta wrote: »
    Dear Zenimax Claus,

Is there a reason to justify the greedy price of 4500 crowns for an Elk when even your most expensive DLC is 3000 crown? What is so special about this mount also compare to the other mounts that it justify being so expensive "during Christmas" a time for giving and sharing?

Thank you.

How many kids go...mom I want this for Xmas. ...zos knows this. Think of the children / shareholders.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pysta wrote: »
    Dear Zenimax Claus,

Thank you.

yes :smiley: !!!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players showed so much interest and demand for Elk they new they could profit big.
    If a Elk cost that much money what would housing cost?
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    STILL waiting for that Akaviri motif to hit the crown shop LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE MOTIFS IN THAT UPDATE HAVE!
    WHY HASN'T IT?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • TheLordSoth
    TheLordSoth
    ✭✭
    Hey how about including an immunity period after breaking free from a stun lock and using stamina. Since ESO has decided to go the path that lead to the diminishing of WoW [ Stun lock PVP] why not include a period of sun-lock immunity after a break free and make the game some fun again.
    All PVP has become is skill less tards spamming stun locks until u run out of stamina and get beat to death without being able to fight back. I understand this is ever 98 lb. weaklings dream come true, but some of us like being able to use the skill we have devoted time building and researching in order to actually play the game and pvp in a sill based environment. Just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.