Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emperor Leaderboard & Customer Support

KatenKyokotsu
Hello,

I'm having 2 issues here.

Nr 1 being that I cannot see my own rank in PvP,
when I press L, the list shows, but my personal rank for Emperor is never shown, even tho several other people in my guild can see where I'm at and where they're at, I cannot. I've set a home campaign on Haderus, and even on Local campaign I cannot see.

Nr 2 is the fact that I cannot see anything in customer support in game, it's blank, and it has been for a while for contact in game... I'm on a Mac, perhaps that's why I don't know, but when something is implemented I'd expect it to at least work,
I can see 4 icons, but I cannot click them. Thus I couldn't write a ticket in game about this...

Solutions anyone? :)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you own ranking in PVP outside the top 100, press J then go to Leaderboards (cup icon at the far right) and choose the rankings in Alliance War relevant to you. This does still however only list the top 100 in each category.

Not sure on your second issue, sorry.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KatenKyokotsu
    Alright I saw it now, tho I saw someone at the normal Leaderboards (press L) right above the number 1 personal rank too, and that doesn't show up for me :(

but at least 1 issue fixed for me ;) thanks
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @KatenKyokotsu,

We can help with the #2! The /help menu is governed by the in-game web browser, which is called AwesomiumProcess. If it is not working for you, the first thing you should try is a repair.

To repair the client, close the game and open the launcher. Click on Game Options just above the news articles, then select Repair from the drop down.

If that doesn't help, you can try to run AwesomiumProcess manually by heading to the installation folder of ESO, going to Live\Game\Client, and running AwesomiumProcess.

Let us know if that helps!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • KatenKyokotsu
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @KatenKyokotsu,

We can help with the #2! The /help menu is governed by the in-game web browser, which is called AwesomiumProcess. If it is not working for you, the first thing you should try is a repair.

To repair the client, close the game and open the launcher. Click on Game Options just above the news articles, then select Repair from the drop down.

If that doesn't help, you can try to run AwesomiumProcess manually by heading to the installation folder of ESO, going to Live\Game\Client, and running AwesomiumProcess.

Let us know if that helps!

Weird stuff, I used the /help and it worked, a while later, tried via F1 hotkey and then it got stuck and didn't work anymore, very bizar...
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    ugh. awesomiumprocess is one of the worst .exes in my processes ans is responsible for more lag, hang-ups, and general problems than almost any other process that isn't actual mal-ware.

my playing eso without severe problems is pretty much conditional on a) closinf launcher after loading the game and b) making sure that awesomiumprocess is NEVER running in background.

If the folks at eso are trying to make the game run better without addressing thse two issues? well it would be like trying to fix the hen house access with a family of weasels inside.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone