The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What happened to the lag?

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you bring back the lag please ZOS, I was using the lag as an exploit to the best of my abilities, now I'm forced to play the game and use skill to kill my opponents.

not-happy-jan2.jpg

Not happy Jan!
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Leeric
    Leeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this right, even lag got nerfed now?
    How will A. D. take keeps?

haha good stuff. Haven't you noticed since fixing some of the exploits/lag a lot of AD left? hmmmmm I wonder why lol

Anyways, all the people talking about the sound issues. I haven't had any at all. Might be on your end? or somewhat? Who knows......I think the lag has gotten better, its very noticeable to me.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not get carried away though. There still is A LOT of lag. Way more than many other AAA mmorpgs.It is better though.
    Edited by TheBull on December 1, 2014 12:57AM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so it lags on one server for one group during one hour of one day. Yep must be screwed for every one all the time
    Lmao!
    A - So many ppl have left that there's only enough population to fill one server.
    B - It's not just "one group" or "one hour", it's merely most obvious in said instance.
    C - "screwed over for everyone all the time" isn't far from the truth when servers are full.
    Edited by Teargrants on December 1, 2014 1:16AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of youngsters in this thread claiming to be old...

Unless you grew up with The Beatles, Frankie Valli, Viet Nam, hippies, the sexual revolution (that actually was fun...), women's lib (that actually wasn't fun), Martin Luther King, micro skirts (God, I miss those...), the original Green Bay Packers and Bart Starr, and only three channels of black&white TV, then you're nothing but a bunch of punks...

GET OFF OF MY LAWN!

As it happens I did; it's Vietnam ... and we only had 2 channels of black and white TV ... and you forgot Credence and Jimi ... so old buddy, you're going to have to share your patch of grass with me .. hehe.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously if you're playing early morning or late evening in fights of 20 odd yes it's not so bad. Play during prime time or partake in any large fight and it's as bad as ever. The sound delays since 1.5.6 just make it even worse now as i can't even hear the incoming snipes anymore.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much lag tonight we can't even siege. Kinda sucks the day before the campaign ends.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this **** lame. Everyone was fighting at Faregyl for DC's second scroll. EP managed to lag through the inner keeps wall, take the scroll and run w/o anyone be able to attack because of the lag.
    Edited by TheBull on December 1, 2014 2:56AM
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    they lag is bugged, must do a quest to get it back
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.