The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you want armor preview and armor visual transmute?

• Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    Agree on Armor preview. I think its a great idea.

Disagree on transmute
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodario wrote: »
    Stop piggybacking. Are you a politician?

Preview: Yes, please. (Even though poor eso-fashion will go out of business)
    Transmute: No, please not.

I have to agree, two seperate issues bundled together for no good reason.

I want the preview, but I'm completely indifferent to the transmute option, and putting together means I won't vote on this.

Exactly my reaction.
  • diabeticDemon18
    diabeticDemon18
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Yes! I want all my armor to look Khajiit. Some of the armor I get just doesn't feel right, especially helms. Why must I remove my ears to wear helmets?

Because you Khajiit don't need helmets and they only need ears to listen to their Altmer masters. Now get back to work slave!
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    If not a vanity system like LotRO, I'd settle for a transmutation system like WoW.
  • Loony1979
    Loony1979
    Yes, will be great!
    A big yes from me on both.
    If my character doesnt look nice I dont enjoy playing it.
    Transmogging should be limited so you cant make light look like heavy to fool others in PVP.
    This game has a very strong RP vibe, so hope to expand on that :smile:
  • Erdbeermuffin
    Erdbeermuffin
    ✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    Yes, because individuality of the own character is one of the most important things to a mmo player. I appreciate this idea and hope that we will see something similar added in the future.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    I say yes to visual preview/ virtual dressing room. No to the transmuting. There's no need for it and it has the possibility of shifting the economy a bit. The visual preview doesn't have any negative draw backs that I can see though and I think it would be nice to do instead of crafting versions of the gear at lv 1 just to view it on your toon and then going back to actually make it.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • lordxyrax_ESO
    lordxyrax_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    Yes to preview. Transmute, on the other hand, I'm undecided.
  • Spectre45
    Spectre45
    Yes, will be great!
    I support both. I would say the lack of a transmag, or whatever you want to call it, is one of the biggest turnoff this game.
    "Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
    ~Iryllia
  • KiLL3RSHaDE
    KiLL3RSHaDE
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, will be great!
    Yes I want both, most MMOs has it so why not in ESO!!
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, will be great!
    Armor preview is especially essential in my opinion. It's just awful buying and binding armor pieces that are immediately taken off due to unpleasant appearances. I should be able to see what I'm getting into beforehand :(
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i dont care about visual of armor.
    I only say no because....you added transmute to it.
    I think everyone would like to preview what armor looks like on a character prior to placing it on them BUT maybe the issue only revolves around BOE items and crafting needing to utilize the empty space on the left of the screen more.

Hopefully its not a resource killer
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501