The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still confused with Vanity pets

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, I sent in a support ticket because I didn't get my Dwemer Sphere pet and everyone else had gotten theres. A guild mate told me that If I didn't receive one and I should have I can send in a support ticket.

Which I did, and I got the sphere (thanks!!! :D )

But I'm a bit confused in what I was told. The ZoS employee that got back to me said that I was in the second wave of loyalty pet releases (I got the Ice wraith September 30th). Does this mean I should have received the Ice wraith when everyone got the sphere?

It doesn't make sense because I pre-ordered the imperial edition and have been subbed before the game even initially launched. I was also unsubbed for about 5 days because I had to cancel my card because I lost it and had to get a new one, could that be the case?
~Thallen~
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    If i had to guess I would say you lost credit for a month due to the 5 day unsub period so you have a diff cutoff than most. This will likely mean you will behind the initial wave on these things.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jagath wrote: »
    If i had to guess I would say you lost credit for a month due to the 5 day unsub period so you have a diff cutoff than most. This will likely mean you will behind the initial wave on these things.

Yes but shouldn't I receive it 5 days later then everyone else? I don't even think I was going to get the sphere if I didn't send a support ticket last night.
    ~Thallen~
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're sending them in waves. The cut-off date for the first one was 7th November, which you (and a lot of other loyal customers) missed because of free 5 days we got in May and in your case, another 5 days of card problems. The next wave is in December and it doesn't matter when exactly during this time period you become eligible - even if it were just one day late, you have to wait. Or send a ticket, like you did.

I hope in the future they will extend the grace period, because when people who have been subscribed since early access are automatically thrown into the second wave, there's clearly something wrong with the system.
    Edited by Rosveen on November 29, 2014 9:38PM