The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

SPIDER BOSSES BUG...GED

cosmoplayer
i've found the ai of the spider bosses is broken, becouse when you engage a fight, they run into the ground or even into the wall.

this happend to me in:
- stonefalls / crow's wood (may be already fixed with the last patch)
- stormhaven / spider nest (just yesterday)

another consideration outside this post is that most of the bosses is realy easy to kill, but one i'm not be able to complete (sure i miss to use some strategy), is the atronach boss in ancient altar (i'm levelling bow, to see if with the snipe i can do something).
Nord, sorcerer, R3
  • MDHORDE
    MDHORDE
    I have experienced this as well this week in Stormhaven. I was able to kill 2 spiders successfully with no error, the black and red spider is the one that is bugged.

When attacking these bosses the spider in question will start out fine then he will move back to his starting position and fall into a hole in the game floor. I've tried kitting, killing bugged one first, and AOE damage.

It takes less than a minute for this spider to bug and despawn in this hole at which point you leave combat and recieve no credit.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch notes say that the Spider boss in Crow's Wood (Wrathvenom) has been fixed. I have a low-level alt that needs to do that dungeon, so I'll go test it.

The Ancient Altar boss is really hard and you want to call for help in Zone chat. People will come help.

Also, if you fight him, keep him towards the back of his zone. If he gets too close to the stairs he will reset and go back to full health. So if you can keep him on the far side of the tower, that is better.
    The Moot Councillor