Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How About you Fix Heal Debuff Stacking, Now.

Pixysticks
Pixysticks
✭✭✭✭✭
You guys seriously make a hotfix some some stupid audio noise, but are fine with lethal arrow ruining PvP until 1.6. Probably means purge blowing you up in wall of elements will be fixed around 1.7.

THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP LOSING SUBSCRIBERS, ZOS.
Alacrity /Estoy Aqui

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well its the only way to kill you seeing as how you BE everywhere while spamming crushing shock....

lol. only teasing. yes, they need to fix it asap. it's completly ridiculous and makes me feel ashamed to even use a bow.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm v6 playing v14s....keep it in. Nice to kill stuff. lol.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 27, 2014 5:19PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    You guys seriously make a hotfix some some stupid audio noise, but are fine with lethal arrow ruining PvP until 1.6. Probably means purge blowing you up in wall of elements will be fixed around 1.7.

you have too much faith, remember the water outside bm bugged in beta?

Alacrity
    ESTOY AQUI
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »

you have too much faith, remember the water outside bm bugged in beta?

Ha ha, that still catches me out once a week.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Purge blowing you up is training for 1.6 with "Magicka bomb" ;)
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »

@Pixysticks‌ you know if you catch that archer you kill him in 2 hits :trollface:

Jokes aside, I dont know Brian personally but I feel that PvP here really lacks oversight. I constantly see PVE things being fixed, I never see anything with PvP being addressed with any urgency.

Players had to go outside of the normal ZoS CS system to even get the server lag in PvP addressed.

Its unfortunate, PvP here had the potential to really be the best of all time. Now it is a stark reminder to game companies of how inattention to player complaints causes player loss.

The only reason the pvp lasted as long as it has is because some have nothing else to play or they paid for a long sub period.

It seems more and more everyday are looking to leave and find it a chore to play.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason the pvp lasted as long as it has is because some have nothing else to play or they paid for a long sub period.

Agree and this kills me. Imagine if the first patch had only addressed PvP.

Imagine if we still had the numbers we had in beta/early launch.

:(
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pixy, you block all the time, so the debuff shouldn't be effecting you. Unless it's now going through block like the power bash morph.

Also, you need to get back in 1st place on Haderus. You're slacking buddy, you missed DiE failing hard with Agrippa's help on the ring last night. What a joke!

Edited by Psilent on November 27, 2014 8:53PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rely on my bow, and I agree with this completely.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least the fatigue from war is starting to get real with this game.
    Xuth.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Pixy, you block all the time, so the debuff shouldn't be effecting you. Unless it's now going through block like the power bash morph.

Also, you need to get back in 1st place on Haderus. You're slacking buddy, you missed DiE failing hard with Agrippa's help on the ring last night. What a joke!

The heal debuff goes on you even when blocking :(
    Alacrity /Estoy Aqui

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [Moderation-Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling and Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_MichaelM on November 28, 2014 8:41AM
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Heal buffs stacking ruins PvP for me.
    Trying to heal but having disease meatbags, disease procs, and lethal arrow on you is annoying af. Also the fact that you can purge it but if other negative effects are on you is annoying.
    TYPE "I KNOW THIS"
    EP Dragonknight - SRIBES ALLIANCE RANK 100
    EP Nightblade - The Elder Trolls ALLIANCE RANK 420
    EP Sorcerer - Repörted ALLIANCE RANK YA
    Subsribe to my youtube daddy
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/sribes
  • Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff ?

Sure, if I can get your brain to rest for a while.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kromus wrote: »
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff ?

Sure, if I can get your brain to rest for a while.

Yay !
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean honestly, how hard of a change is this for you to implement? You can reverb bash someone 2 times and they only have 1 heal debuff on them, so why do 2 lethal arrows make 2 additive healing debuffs? Shouldn't you be able to look at the code and make this fix in 2 minutes then release a hotfix?

You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.

I think they should make it so healing debuffs per player are capped at 50%. Not being able to heal is stupid.
    TYPE "I KNOW THIS"
    EP Dragonknight - SRIBES ALLIANCE RANK 100
    EP Nightblade - The Elder Trolls ALLIANCE RANK 420
    EP Sorcerer - Repörted ALLIANCE RANK YA
    Subsribe to my youtube daddy
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/sribes
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.

The person who decides what is worked on is @ZOS_PaulSage‌

If you have frustration about prioritization, that is where it should be directed.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

so that means your block and spam crushing shock/stack damage shield combo could fail?

lol. im sorry, i of course am just teasing. i just cant help it.
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    @Kromus, shame to hear you're leaving, we had an awful lot of fun fighting you and your buddies on Haderus with the Wabbapanties !

Damn, seems you're out for good. Are other people you used to play with too ? Maybe we'll fight again, if future patches bring you back in...
    PC EU - Lilarna, Kilarnna, Hilarna, Vilarna (NB, DK, TP, SC) Daggerfall Covenant
    Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic, 1.5 nostalgic
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The debuff should just be removed completely. Back when it had a dead zone and long induction, it was a situational skill, so an extra buff to the skill was okay. Now its a completely spammable, high powered, ranged skill that can be used at zero range, having a massive healing debuff on it as well is too OP.
    v16 NB,DK,Sorc
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

so that means your block and spam crushing shock/stack damage shield combo could fail?

lol. im sorry, i of course am just teasing. i just cant help it.

I don't stack damage shields, I just use healing ward. :)
    Alacrity /Estoy Aqui

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Tolce
    Tolce
    ZoS doesn't give a *** about pvp. We could go on for hours about how many bugs still exist since being reported in beta. The fact that instead of cutting population down in cyro to prevent massive lag attacks and actually make use of the other servers is enough alone.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The debuff should just be removed completely. Back when it had a dead zone and long induction, it was a situational skill, so an extra buff to the skill was okay. Now its a completely spammable, high powered, ranged skill that can be used at zero range, having a massive healing debuff on it as well is too OP.

snipe does NOT need to go back to a 3 second cast time. if it does then it will be completly useless, as there will be plenty of time for someone to hit you with one of the many interrupting actions in the game.

take out the 100% healing de-buff nonsense, and add in a dead zone, fine. but dont make it take almost 3 seconds to use. then it will be completly useless.