Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How About you Fix Heal Debuff Stacking, Now.

Pixysticks
Pixysticks
✭✭✭✭✭
You guys seriously make a hotfix some some stupid audio noise, but are fine with lethal arrow ruining PvP until 1.6. Probably means purge blowing you up in wall of elements will be fixed around 1.7.

THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP LOSING SUBSCRIBERS, ZOS.
Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well its the only way to kill you seeing as how you BE everywhere while spamming crushing shock....

lol. only teasing. yes, they need to fix it asap. it's completly ridiculous and makes me feel ashamed to even use a bow.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm v6 playing v14s....keep it in. Nice to kill stuff. lol.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 27, 2014 5:19PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    You guys seriously make a hotfix some some stupid audio noise, but are fine with lethal arrow ruining PvP until 1.6. Probably means purge blowing you up in wall of elements will be fixed around 1.7.

you have too much faith, remember the water outside bm bugged in beta?

Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »

you have too much faith, remember the water outside bm bugged in beta?

Ha ha, that still catches me out once a week.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Purge blowing you up is training for 1.6 with "Magicka bomb" ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pixysticks‌ you know if you catch that archer you kill him in 2 hits :trollface:

Jokes aside, I dont know Brian personally but I feel that PvP here really lacks oversight. I constantly see PVE things being fixed, I never see anything with PvP being addressed with any urgency.

Players had to go outside of the normal ZoS CS system to even get the server lag in PvP addressed.

Its unfortunate, PvP here had the potential to really be the best of all time. Now it is a stark reminder to game companies of how inattention to player complaints causes player loss.

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »

@Pixysticks‌ you know if you catch that archer you kill him in 2 hits :trollface:

Jokes aside, I dont know Brian personally but I feel that PvP here really lacks oversight. I constantly see PVE things being fixed, I never see anything with PvP being addressed with any urgency.

Players had to go outside of the normal ZoS CS system to even get the server lag in PvP addressed.

Its unfortunate, PvP here had the potential to really be the best of all time. Now it is a stark reminder to game companies of how inattention to player complaints causes player loss.

The only reason the pvp lasted as long as it has is because some have nothing else to play or they paid for a long sub period.

It seems more and more everyday are looking to leave and find it a chore to play.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason the pvp lasted as long as it has is because some have nothing else to play or they paid for a long sub period.

Agree and this kills me. Imagine if the first patch had only addressed PvP.

Imagine if we still had the numbers we had in beta/early launch.

:(
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pixy, you block all the time, so the debuff shouldn't be effecting you. Unless it's now going through block like the power bash morph.

Also, you need to get back in 1st place on Haderus. You're slacking buddy, you missed DiE failing hard with Agrippa's help on the ring last night. What a joke!

Edited by Psilent on November 27, 2014 8:53PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rely on my bow, and I agree with this completely.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least the fatigue from war is starting to get real with this game.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I too have been killed by a bow many times . Also by clubs , Axes , Daggers , spears , staffs , vampires , werewolves , swords , shields , large cliffs , oil , catapults , trebuchet , rotten meat , zombies , witches , flesh eating fish , skeevers , trolls , goblins ... I forgot where I was going
  • Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Latest patch was last straw for me. Unsubbed and deleted game today after 10-15 minutes of play with latest patch, as it has not resolved any of burning issues.

In that brief period managed to crash randomly (riding over empty field), get my weapon swap fail during heat of combat again, get my ass kicked with arrows and healing debuffs in seconds, not able to break-free with full stamina while not silenced, not able to go through keep door every and literally every time after death/teleporting unless ESC-in to menu or weapon swapping or combination of both, not able to mount due to "in-combat" state minutes after combat ended etc. Name the bug and I'm pretty sure I've experienced it since launch. Haven't checked but I'm guessing banker in Cyrodiil still don't allow guild store access too. Such a trivial bug in nature, but so [snip] me off. Never so far I had so many issues with one game like I have with ESO and it's not about my computer or network.

That's all without mentioning class balances and abilities. Templars are broken on so many levels that I don't know where to start from, but what probably nailed me most is what I found recently here on forum that 3 templar skills (one i use heavily as melee - toppling charge) out of 5 known such skills in game have global cooldowns, even tho this game is advertised as no GCD with animations in place instead. So far I thought its just a glitch but confirmation from ZOS (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1391498#Comment_1391498) that its intentional hammered me down.

ZOS already punished me (and other players) for completing dungeon achievements prior Update 5 squeezing out any wish in me to continue with PVE progress with such decision and PVP is simply unbearable anymore with all bugs, performance and flaws. Overall it takes turn from bad to worse with every [snip] patch, PVP wise, and some latest decisions from ZOS is plain wrong (like allowing people to keep FC in inventory instead to delete for all and refund AP, etc).

I'm far from elitist but could call myself experienced player and this game made me feel like complete noob so many times in pvp with "instant" deaths for whatever reason/bug at time. Quantity and nature of game breaking bugs in this game after 7 months is astonishing, and I could keep ranting here but no point in it so i'll stop and mention that I also had a blast with this game and beside worst pvp experience and so many frustrating issues I also had the best pvp experience in any mmo so far, in brief periods when game works as it should.

Best regards to all "enemies" I crossed path in some epic battles, especially blues from Haderus (only bomb group in EU by my opinion), and hopefully will see you again when this game is out of beta state.

Tip for ZOS:
    Try to play the game in end-user environment sometimes, it will tell yo much of current state of the game.

• Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Pixy, you block all the time, so the debuff shouldn't be effecting you. Unless it's now going through block like the power bash morph.

Also, you need to get back in 1st place on Haderus. You're slacking buddy, you missed DiE failing hard with Agrippa's help on the ring last night. What a joke!

The heal debuff goes on you even when blocking :(
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [Moderation-Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling and Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_MichaelM on November 28, 2014 8:41AM
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Heal buffs stacking ruins PvP for me.
    Trying to heal but having disease meatbags, disease procs, and lethal arrow on you is annoying af. Also the fact that you can purge it but if other negative effects are on you is annoying.
  • Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff ?

Sure, if I can get your brain to rest for a while.
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go make a PvE bug report. About how debuff stacking allows players to bypass boss mechanics in VR dungeons, ruins immersion, sense of achievement and blah blah. Bet they hotfix it tomorrow :tired_face:

I really had it with this rubbish QQ. It's not just about the broken Lethal Arrow spam with even more broken 0% inc healing. But there's always some game-breaking fiasco ruining PvP, that takes up to a month to patch for ZoS. Than these mongrels abusing the hell out if it telling everyone how it's "clearly a L2P issue".

If you played since early access you also been tortured by:
    Immortal vampires and DK's pre Craglorn
    Ultimates double scaling
    Fragmented Shield doing 6k
    Blazing shield doing 6k
    Un-killable mercenaries from the siege merchant
    Caltroops negating oil and seige
    Silver Bolts with 100% proc
    Twin Sisters always proc'ing on hit
    Unbreakable CC
    Troll camps
    Impulse monkeys blobs crashing the server
    Walls of Elements stacking, insta-kill when purge
    And the list goes on.

They're to slow fixing stuff. One of the main reasons (together with lag) the ESO PvP population has thinned out severely.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kromus wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff ?

Sure, if I can get your brain to rest for a while.

Yay !
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean honestly, how hard of a change is this for you to implement? You can reverb bash someone 2 times and they only have 1 heal debuff on them, so why do 2 lethal arrows make 2 additive healing debuffs? Shouldn't you be able to look at the code and make this fix in 2 minutes then release a hotfix?

You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean honestly, how hard of a change is this for you to implement? You can reverb bash someone 2 times and they only have 1 heal debuff on them, so why do 2 lethal arrows make 2 additive healing debuffs? Shouldn't you be able to look at the code and make this fix in 2 minutes then release a hotfix?

You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.

I think they should make it so healing debuffs per player are capped at 50%. Not being able to heal is stupid.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The person who decides what is worked on is @ZOS_PaulSage‌

If you have frustration about prioritization, that is where it should be directed.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

so that means your block and spam crushing shock/stack damage shield combo could fail?

lol. im sorry, i of course am just teasing. i just cant help it.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP is correct.
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    @Kromus, shame to hear you're leaving, we had an awful lot of fun fighting you and your buddies on Haderus with the Wabbapanties !

Damn, seems you're out for good. Are other people you used to play with too ? Maybe we'll fight again, if future patches bring you back in...
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The debuff should just be removed completely. Back when it had a dead zone and long induction, it was a situational skill, so an extra buff to the skill was okay. Now its a completely spammable, high powered, ranged skill that can be used at zero range, having a massive healing debuff on it as well is too OP.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

so that means your block and spam crushing shock/stack damage shield combo could fail?

lol. im sorry, i of course am just teasing. i just cant help it.

I don't stack damage shields, I just use healing ward. :)
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Tolce
    Tolce
    ZoS doesn't give a *** about pvp. We could go on for hours about how many bugs still exist since being reported in beta. The fact that instead of cutting population down in cyro to prevent massive lag attacks and actually make use of the other servers is enough alone.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The debuff should just be removed completely. Back when it had a dead zone and long induction, it was a situational skill, so an extra buff to the skill was okay. Now its a completely spammable, high powered, ranged skill that can be used at zero range, having a massive healing debuff on it as well is too OP.

snipe does NOT need to go back to a 3 second cast time. if it does then it will be completly useless, as there will be plenty of time for someone to hit you with one of the many interrupting actions in the game.

take out the 100% healing de-buff nonsense, and add in a dead zone, fine. but dont make it take almost 3 seconds to use. then it will be completly useless.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never known a company be so slow at releasing hotfix's when gamebreaking mechanics have arose.

Remember 1.2.3 lighting patch and how we all had completely unplayable fps lag for weeks? I should of quit then as not fixing that instantly was completely unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many