The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MMO 101

ZombieZig
ZombieZig
✭✭✭
Listen and do not ignore subscribers, Accept others input and make the changes, Create a stable game and THEN charge people, Learn how to accept a visa for two accounts, Don't force subscribers to contact you to access the support forums, Don't treat everyone like information thieves, Don't cap character deletions, Don't force players to make their characters in a dark cave, Don't make up last minute rules on the 6th month being at the end of that month when you are in fact billed for your 7th month, Use your forums to actually help people, Stop ruining fantastic game franchises.

My wife and I have just unsubscribed. Sad when we have to quit what could have been a great game.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread will self-destruct in 5 seconds, but inb4 delete:

> Don't cap character deletions

This feature helped a lot in completely eliminating the bot problem. I don't think that was a bad idea. A small inconvenience to fix a big problem. Concerning your other points, well, I don't disagree with you there.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZombieZig wrote: »
    Don't force players to make their characters in a dark cave.
    Stop ruining fantastic game franchises.

hqdefault.jpg
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    (Don't cap character deletions)
    That's just absurd that this makes you mad. They did this so people didn't just keep making characters for the 300 gold. The fact that this makes you mad makes me very confused
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, I would rather have a couple of players mad at the char deletion limit than return to Elder Bots Online.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. ZombieZig, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.