I have dabbled in PvP and have had some fun, mostly in smaller campaigns and groups. I'm EP and last time I played around in Chillrend, I reached Level 4 in the Alliance Assault and Support Skill lines (yay Purge!)
Now, last night we were going to do some PvE in Azura's Star when we realized that AD was pushing for Emperor. We joined a group, and while we were not able to stop them, we were able to take the keeps back, and I completed three missions from the Mission boards. I was with this full group for about 3 hours and mostly healing/siegeing, and we faced a fair amount of resistance, including from the Emperor. It was a great time!
When I logged off, I checked my Alliance skill and I had gone at most 10% into Level 4. I'm wondering if that is normal or if I should have gotten more experience?
- 160 Nightblade (EP)Potion Ivy
-160 Sorcerer (EP)Alnibis
- 160 Templar (EP)Jaskaar the Cat
- 160 Sorcerer (AD)Nyau Cafra
- 26 Dragonknight (AD)Lash gra-Mogak
- 160 Dragonknight (EP)Holds-Green-Fish
- 160 Nightblade (DC)Sings-of-Ice-Storms
- 160 Warden (EP)Mug gro-Gogron
- 160 Warden (EP)Neesha af-Marimah
- level 46 Templar (EP)