The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Alliance Skill lines

AlnilamE
AlnilamE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Folks,

I have dabbled in PvP and have had some fun, mostly in smaller campaigns and groups. I'm EP and last time I played around in Chillrend, I reached Level 4 in the Alliance Assault and Support Skill lines (yay Purge!)

Now, last night we were going to do some PvE in Azura's Star when we realized that AD was pushing for Emperor. We joined a group, and while we were not able to stop them, we were able to take the keeps back, and I completed three missions from the Mission boards. I was with this full group for about 3 hours and mostly healing/siegeing, and we faced a fair amount of resistance, including from the Emperor. It was a great time!

When I logged off, I checked my Alliance skill and I had gone at most 10% into Level 4. I'm wondering if that is normal or if I should have gotten more experience?
The Moot Councillor
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    The alliance skilllines max at PVP rank 25, so yes, they move very slowly.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Takes quite a while. You need to put in some graft to get to level 10 in AW skills.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. Will work on that.

Do I have to go to a busy campaign or can I keep doing small group forays in Chillrend to annoy the DC folks?
    The Moot Councillor
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can equally do both. Sure on a bigger campaign, there is more things to kill / defend / attack. But that is shared amongst the numbers of the likewise. Just keep having fun PVPing and the ranks/skills will increase gradually.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not only does it take a long time to level the skill line up, the skills themselves take a while too. If there's any you want to level, I'd put them on your bar when turning in PvP quests.

rip decibel
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got rank 10 in assault/support it was a long road playing since the start.