The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AGAIN RIDICULOUS LAG( THORNBLADE EU SATURDAY) ZOS FIX THIS!

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ehh I think June EU people... We've known about this forever now...

AoE caps = lag.. if you stack all in one spot spamming crap it will lag the server
  • purgation
    purgation
    ✭✭
    It's a whole new game style PvS... Player vs. Server.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ehh I think June EU people... We've known about this forever now...

AoE caps = lag.. if you stack all in one spot spamming crap it will lag the server

No, we've known about it for as long as our NA brothers and sisters. We have the same problems, as you can see if you watch the OP video, with lag balls.

The issue is for ZOS that it's almost 8 months since the game was released and the lag is still here and in some cases being worse than it was at launch.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    All complain about lag, even the lagforce aoe spam monkeys, but they still continue to using it. they should hit their head with a baseball bat with full force, and scream IT HURTS, and hit again screaming IT HURTS, and again...
  • Blinks
    Blinks
    ✭✭✭
    SORT YA LIFE OUT ZOS....I WANT TO PVP!!
    ESO, "play your way", As long as its light armor and staff

v14 DK (Re-rolled to NB, because DK is easy-mode)
    v12 Duel Wield Khajiit NightBlade (Re-rolled again to play ranged DPS) Snipe spam

Main v9 Bosmer NB Archer (Can't hit v14 due to ZOS screwing with XP)
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »
    All complain about lag, even the lagforce aoe spam monkeys, but they still continue to using it. they should hit their head with a baseball bat with full force, and scream IT HURTS, and hit again screaming IT HURTS, and again...

I don't want to let Zenimax off the hook, but you are correct. Impulse monkey spammers cause this. I wish zenimax would prevent it as they do chat spamming. Boot lag spammers to login if they exploit and abuse the skills known to lag the game.

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

I don't want to let Zenimax off the hook, but you are correct. Impulse monkey spammers cause this. I wish zenimax would prevent it as they do chat spamming. Boot lag spammers to login if they exploit and abuse the skills known to lag the game.

You should be booted to the Forum login screen for spamming every thread with the same rubbish too.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

You should be booted to the Forum login screen for spamming every thread with the same rubbish too.

I'd almost prefer this implementation then a server patch XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the player to player ping equalizer is all screwed up? I'm thinking this may be how some groups are getting the advantage because they know how to exploit it.
    Edited by Mountain_Dewed on November 25, 2014 12:29PM
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    Blame the 30 people standing in one spot for the lag. You could at least try and move around a little.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    jaebdub wrote: »
    Blame the 30 people standing in one spot for the lag. You could at least try and move around a little.

We were fighting there al the time and then suddenly the lag came in...
    Then we founded that zerg and TRIED to attack them but it didn't help....
    Even if you siege a keep now and you get laggy you already know there is an AD zerg incoming because of the lag.
    It sucks so much we had a random group up and an Teamspeak raid our Random group attacked Nikel while we tried Ash problem was once we got the outer wall down and we were at the inner the ram wasn't attacking anymore (yes there were 6 people on it) and the few balistas that were down weren't able to fire no one could hit E...

That just ruins the feeling of tactic for me more then 50+ people doing its best and then you fail because of lag because only after 5/10 minutes the AD arrived we could easily take it in that time we can do it in +-1 minute