The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AGAIN RIDICULOUS LAG( THORNBLADE EU SATURDAY) ZOS FIX THIS!

DaggerfallTradeMasters
Yes again.....
Huge lag we had an PvP Event with our guild we were with around 30/40 people on teamspeak and then the lag came in...
Lost all the keeps Glade, Warden ( i wasn't able to put down camp Yes i had one left) etc..

We assaulted Ash no AD came in the first 10 minutes...
Why didn't we have it? Couldn't control the siege.

Please ZOS fix your lag all PvP Players are hating this.
Many Daggerfall players went offline so our event was ruined later it became better but comon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_CDvSnDado
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the LAG because the numers of players. This is another proof. There must some way occurs the LAG but not AoE skills. Because AoE Zerg is very usual but not always with the LAG.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been the same on the NA server as well.

Zos you need to make PvP stability a priority, not an afterthought. Taking weeks and months to fix problems your updates create is not acceptable. Not when they are game breaking. Too many have left the game over this and now we can barely fill a single campaign.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rediculag!
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LAG has become the 4Th Faction here that no one can beat .
  • NerZhulen89
    NerZhulen89
    ✭✭✭
    It is important to say that this happends every day, always and only when the campaign is full. By full I mean 3 locks.
    The rest of the day, even when there is 100 players on one spot while the campaign is half full, there is zero lag.
    Therefore this lag must be caused by the overall population on the server !!.

By lowering the cap, this can be quickly solved.
    Edited by NerZhulen89 on November 23, 2014 8:01PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for this product to work as advertised.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No its caused by certain aoe used in small areas in signficant numbers and in certain ways this is and has been stated by Zos ....the problem is how to fix it with out hurting pve... That is why u have seen no action
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this isn't fixed Monday I'm taken time off till it is. F'n up stuff every week is a bad sign guys.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is important to say that this happends every day, always and only when the campaign is full. By full I mean 3 locks.
    The rest of the day, even when there is 100 players on one spot while the campaign is half full, there is zero lag.

A moment ago on EU Thornblade, huge lag at Rayles. Yellow = locked, Red = High, Blue = Medium.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No this is not true it has happened on hader... A ball zerg showed up one night and created crazy laggg...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax's chronic inability to fix their game has turned this game into a laughingstock.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fix for the Lag is easy as this.

27019turbo_jpg.gif
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this crap is exactly why i refuse to play on thornblade NA.

last time i played on thornblade, i crashed twice in just 15 minutes... FIFTEEN MINUTES. This is completly unacceptable at this point in the game. PvP stability was SO much better the first few months of release. ZOS has somehow managed to screw it all up and make stability WORSE. not better.

right now, my only 3 options for PvP are:

1. play in the server where i crash every 15 minutes, and where the lag is absolutly horrid
    2. play in one of the forsaken buff servers(hedarus, chillrend, and Azuras star(unless its changed the past few weeks))
    3. Play in Blackwater blade, which is fun, but low population.

such grand options, are they not? PvP is clearly at it's best right now.....

ZOS. fix your stability issues!!! its NOT my machine! i was running just fine the first 2-3 months of release!! i have not changed my rig the last 4-5 months, and i just recently cleared it of all the viruses it had. Re-starting the motum(i know i spelled that wrong and i know it makes me look incredibly stupid, but bare with me) does not work! I even took all the graphics down to bare mimimum a few times and the lag was STILL horrid. please fix this in the next patch or 2 and lets be done with it; that way this game can move on to bigger and better things.
    Edited by Cody on November 24, 2014 12:50AM
  • wafcatb14_ESO
    wafcatb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think they have no clue wtf to do to fix it. most likely they laid off the guy that designed it, and no one left has a clue how to fix it.

It`s been screwed up for several months ever since they had that awesome better and new improved Lightning patch, which took them 3 weeks to fix and they never fully fixed it .
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the last ESO live episode they said they had some changes to client sever communication that should help reduce lag in high pop/combat situations coming in patch 1.5.6 (this Monday). Hopefully it actually helps.
    Edited by sean.plackerb14_ESO on November 24, 2014 5:47AM
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on the name side, but today was the worst I've seen it.

Everyone has been saying it's bad, but I never had a problem, major problem, till today. Pops were two bars each this morning, and I was a freaking I I shut it down and checked to see if something was updating or I left something running in the background, but nope.

In my group there were ten of us that crashed to desktop at the same time.

Anyway, it seems to happen to everyone eventually. I just hope it's fixed, cause every other game plays fine.
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on November 24, 2014 6:18AM
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to just drop bomb groups from the server when they start to cause lag:)
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is defo a correlation between a certain AD train and the destruction of the server.

• Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, the lag always start when the same morons from AD start advertising for their bomb group. Prior to that we have huge battle with hundreds with no lag.
    I just cant understand why these people dont want to admit that they r causing the lag, ruining the fun for everyone, including them.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Supposedly the first of a several lag fixes starts today with the update . If things get real bad just turn your graphics down to minimum and turn off the HD . I ran at 100 frames per second during some of the worst lag and watched people crash .

I know it looks like Minecraft and makes people want to poke their eyes out but it works .
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is absolutely atrocious... Also, why are those people balling up like complete zero IQ monkeys, only making matters worse?!
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    impulse spamming should kick players to login like is done with chat spamming.
  • Allicus
    Allicus
    I don't know what it is about EU Thornblade, but on Azura I have zero lag. We had battles raging all day on Sunday with no lag and I play on maximum settings. But one thing I did notice was that I didn't see a single zergball the entire day, it was like the good old days :)
    Edited by Allicus on November 24, 2014 9:19AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Allicus wrote: »
    I don't know what it is about EU Thornblade, but on Azura I have zero lag. We had battles raging all day on Sunday with no lag and I play on maximum settings. But one thing I did notice was that I didn't see a single zergball the entire day, it was like the good old days :)

Because Thornblade has the majority of decent bomb groups now, all we want to do is fight each other and the server can't handle it :pensive:

Field fights still happen on Thorn but later at night they are boring tug of war fights that never give a sense of achievement or making a difference for the campaign. Refreshing for a change but not for ever.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bomb group LagZerg.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will confirm terrible lag issues in game and it is not on client side. Lag happens to be the worst when large numbers of players begin zoning in via transit node. Lag is extremely bad in the Arrius location. I do not believe it is generated by players solely as of yet although I would suggest players google "how to create lag in ESO" or other combinations of that phrase, perhaps someone was silly enough to post the how to do it on the web. Might be a nice idea for some dev to do the same and see if they can back step the issue.
  • Equinox
    Equinox
    ✭✭✭
    This happens often when there is a large fight going on in the Thornblade campaign, no matter where the location.

The other night EP was sacking Bloodmayne, while a group I was in was trying to take Kingscrest. We were able to take down the outer wall, but once we tried to set up the inner wall siege weapons we couldn't even mount them due to the lag. All the weapons dismembered themselves after the 30 seconds that it takes for them to go from 100% to 0% unarmed.

Looked at a map, and there were huge battles around BM.

Needless to say, anything that happens on the map that requires all the computing power of the server effects the rest of the campaign.
    ********************~For the Queen!~********************
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Goldie on November 24, 2014 4:11PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar