The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's the KUTAs ???

• Taself
    Taself
    ✭✭✭
    You lucky sod. Haven't seen an imperial in about 5 months. Then got two in one month. Nice find.
  • neueregel
    neueregel
    ✭✭✭
    I have all 8 players on my account 3/3 for hirelings. I received 82 Kuta last month alone. They each have extraction and aspect maxed. One day last month, I received 6 Kuta from the 8 players with one session. I have all other crafts set similarly, and get many gold and purple mats in those crafts too.
    Are you not entertained?
    On my command, unleash hell!
    What we do in life echoes in eternity
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down to one now. My NB is very well equipped though; ;)
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hireling is totally random, I have 3/3 and went on a ten day run where I was getting one Kuta a day, with Rekuta in the second delivery, sometimes Kuta twice a day, Now all I get is Denata and Jejota with a random Rekuta/Kuta once or twice a week. Of course with Blacksmithing 3/3 I only get one or two Tempering Alloy a month, and I have read on the forums some people get 5-6 a week, so I think its all a random dice roll. As for farming Aspect Runes, I've had the best luck getting Kuta in Craglorn and VR1 Kenarthi's Roost, and my farming toon is an Alchemist, don't why I have the best luck finding Kuta with her?!
  • akriden
    akriden
    ✭✭✭
    Got 4 Enchanter and since 22th november i do not get any kuta in the open world, from hirelings or the enchanter dailies. Seems to be a bug.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    akriden wrote: »
    Got 4 Enchanter and since 22th november i do not get any kuta in the open world, from hirelings or the enchanter dailies. Seems to be a bug.

Nah, it's just random, that means you get blank stretches. I went nearly two months without Kuta or Rekuta at one point, then one week I got loads of Rekuta and five Kuta. You just have to be patient. Finding Kuta in wild though is a pure streak of luck, I've only done it two or three times (once on a new character)
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found two Kuta via farming in 7 months.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant