The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lusty Argonian Maid Competition! (CANCLED! THANKS ZOS! :( )

• yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horror in Castle Xyr.
    Late evening. The play opens in the interior Great Entrance Hall of a castle in Scath Anud, replete with fine furnishings and tapestries. Torches provide the only illumination. In the center of the foyer is a great iron door, the main entrance to the castle. The staircase up to the landing above is next to this door. On stage left is the door to the library, which is currently closed. On stage right is a huge suit of armor, twenty feet tall, nearly touching the ceiling of the room. Though no one can be seen, there is the sound of a wild party coming from the library door.
    A loud thumping knock on the iron front door stops the gathering's singing. The door to the library opens and MAGENTA, a common-looking maid, comes out and hurries to open the front door. BRADIUS MAJORUS, a handsome man in Imperial garb stands there with his consort, a Breton girl called JANETTE WEISS.

MAGENTA: Good evening to you, serjo, madam.

BRADIUS: Good evening. Is your master at home?

MAGENTA: No, serjo, it's only me here. My master Dr. Fevris Hlaalu is at dinner. Is there something I can do for you?

BRADIUS: Possibly. Would you mind if I came in?

MAGENTA: Not at all, serjo. Please. May I offer you some flin while I call the, um master? You may be needing it.

Bradius and Janette come into the Hall and look around.

BRADIUS: No, thank you. What's your name?

MAGENTA: Magenta, serjo.

BRADIUS: Magenta, why is your master wearing a rather fetching black lacy outfit and dancing down the stairs while singing? Oh, and you can pass the flin now.

MAGENTA: My Mistress is a sweet transvestite Telvanni from Tel Mora. Is there something wrong?

Bradius and Janette have more horror to learn, and more songs to sing, and more garters to twang before they leave Castle Xyr, but the rest of these scrolls are in the private collection of one Cassius Curio. Do you dare to don your daedric high heels and follow them?
    Edited by yiasemi on November 14, 2014 8:23AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! We've moved this extremely entertaining thread to the Community Creations section, as we believe it's a better fit for that category. Keep up the creativity!

You DO realize that by moving this out of General Discussion you've effectively killed it, right? :(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Naughty Necro Nurses 2: Raging Boners
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, since some silly forum mod decided to move this thread here to die, I'm going ot have to cancel the contest due to lack of entries. Sorry gang. ZoS you are a bunch of freakin' killjoys!

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Sadly, since some silly forum mod decided to move this thread here to die, I'm going ot have to cancel the contest due to lack of entries. Sorry gang. ZoS you are a bunch of freakin' killjoys!
    Ooooh, I was looking forward to reading the entries. :(
    I don't know if there were that many players interested to begin with, but the move completely dropped interest in your competition...
    Wololo.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Ooooh, I was looking forward to reading the entries. :(
    I don't know if there were that many players interested to begin with, but the move completely dropped interest in your competition...

Yep. Alas. :(

• Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if it's canceled...mmm, might take this opportunity to write a little something about building in Shadowfen. It's so difficult sometimes is to get sturdy wooden supports to stand straight there.