The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is this new update for the PTS? It was about 1GB I believe...

Fat_Cat45
Fat_Cat45
✭✭✭✭✭
Any info on this, or is my launcher being wonky?
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    The new version number on the pts login screen is eso.pts.1.5.2.1075519
    Edited by glak on November 7, 2014 3:15AM
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya my pts just updated but no info on changes, how am I supposed to test anything or be helpful in any way if I dont know what the changes are?
  • Skizer78
    Skizer78
    I don't believe my download was as big, but now I get an Error 201 every time I try to login. So I guess I am locked out of the PTS.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed mine updating also but not sure why.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The download was 1.5.2, obviously.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yep, we were just updating the PTS so it's running the most recent build that's currently on the NA and EU megaservers.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Getting error 201 on both my macbook and my windows desktop for the PTS server
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    i cant seem to login to PTS, it wont recognize my password.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you updated PTS with that fail 1.5.2 with all its untested bug material?

***. We can already test that crap on live. Wait til update 6. Talk about wasting effort...
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on November 7, 2014 10:05AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless plans have changed, there is a player organized PVP event on PTS this weekend.
  • Kurobara
    Kurobara
    Unless plans have changed, there is a player organized PVP event on PTS this weekend.
    From what I'm aware that is still going on although I keep getting the 201 error when I try and log in to the PTS so unless they can get that solved by tonight I have a feeling it won't be taking place.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We just identified the issue with the error you all are receiving, and it should be fixed soon. Sorry about that!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel

Where? When? What did I miss? Sorry, not been logged on for the last coule of days...
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, we were just updating the PTS so it's running the most recent build that's currently on the NA and EU megaservers.

Someone please give ZOS a copy of a SDLC diagram... geez.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Body

Edited by Elsonso on November 9, 2014 4:26AM
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »

Won't do any good, they're working on agile sprints.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firstdecan wrote: »
    Lionxoft wrote: »

Won't do any good, they're working on agile sprints.

The software development lifecycle can have different forms/workflows waterfall, agile, prototyping and other development workflows. So in fact it would do them good and it's almost certain that they are working with a backlog so one can infer that on their own.

Most of the concepts of the different workflows are shared as well hence why my previous comment recommended supplying ZOS with an appropriate SDLC diagram.
    Edited by Lionxoft on November 12, 2014 3:03AM