The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG]Danel Telleno dissapear... for certification, new crafting quests

QuadroTony
QuadroTony
✭✭✭✭✭
hi! i cant see or interract with Danel Telleno anymore.. i tried everything - reloadui, relog, restart, turn off all addons. Its happend when i finish enchantement certification quest, i was in the Tavern of Vulkhel Guard with him(i finish Provisioning certification right before talking about enchantements). I decline the last dialog with quest reward, because i want to change my gear/skills to get proper exp for them. But when i cancel the dialog he told me he must go to the Mages Guild and... i cant see him now. only quest arrow on the compass. screenshot included
NUMNyC3.jpg

Edited by QuadroTony on November 4, 2014 6:19PM
  • Cathrin
    Cathrin
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried abandoning the quest?
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ty, it helps, he appear again!
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @QuadroTony,

Thank you very much for reporting this, we're glad to hear that you were able to finish up the quest! We're aware of the issue with Danel's quest marker and it will be resolved in a future patch.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't find Danel Telleno or millenith, they are disappeared, tryed to abandon the quest 6 times , and relog, but nothing.
    K , he's appeared finally ^^
    Edited by sagitter on November 7, 2014 4:34AM
  • Staroth
    Staroth
    Soul Shriven
    I couldn't find Danel Teleno, his marker shows him to be in the Tavern with 'X talk to Danel Teleno' showing where he should be but isn't, I then went off to find Millenith but the same problem occurs!, her marker is in the Guild with 'X talk to...etc' but she isn't there?, I abandoned the quest and now cannot go back to try again, any suggestions??
    I am right handed on my left hands day off and vice versa!
  • athril
    athril
    Soul Shriven
    I found him. After giving you the alchemy writ quest he runs across the crafters square to the crystal vial (alchemy store to the south) on the second floor.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Reviving this old thread, I hope it's okay.

I have two problems with Denel Tellero:

- in Auridon, for the provisioning certification, he sent me looking for his chest so that I can find and learn a recipe. The map marker puts the chest outside the Mages Guild but there's nothing. When I enter the Guild building, the map marker puts me outside the Guild. I searched the building but couldn't find the chest.
    - in Stonefalls, for the enchanting certification, my character already the three necessary runes, so he asked that she makes a glyph. She made the glyph but the quest hasn't advanced, he's still asking that she makes one.

How is it that's it's the same character in two different places?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ladyonthemoon
    - There may be a bug with the map marker. Danel Telleno's chest should be inside the Mages Guild, in the eastern section, just along from the place where he stands to give you the quests.
    - It would be worth checking that you didn't inadvertently create a glyph of the wrong potency. It may also only work if you go out and collect the marked runes first, but that shouldn't happen.

He will always appear in your starter city, so depending on your alliance, you will find him in different places. The Guild quests work in the same way.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ladyonthemoon
    - There may be a bug with the map marker. Danel Telleno's chest should be inside the Mages Guild, in the eastern section, just along from the place where he stands to give you the quests.
    Thank you, I'll take a look.

As I'm playing, I cannot help but notice that the map is not really reliable. I hope it will be patched in the future.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    - It would be worth checking that you didn't inadvertently create a glyph of the wrong potency. It may also only work if you go out and collect the marked runes first, but that shouldn't happen.
    I abandoned the quest, I expect that I'll be able to pick it up again in the future. :)
  • liko2k
    liko2k
    Soul Shriven
    Yes confirmed: after creating a required glyph, the quest does not proceed (the amount of glyphs required to fulfill the task is still 0/1). Its caused by the fact that you can use different runes to obtain the same glyph. You need use JORA OKO and TA - this will work for sure.
    Edited by liko2k on September 21, 2016 11:56AM
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @QuadroTony,

Thank you very much for reporting this, we're glad to hear that you were able to finish up the quest! We're aware of the issue with Danel's quest marker and it will be resolved in a future patch.

I'm raising this 3 year necro just to prove the point that this has NEVER been fixed.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since it's a three year old necro. If you are still running into this issue, please start a new thread in the Bug Reports forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.