The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Installing PTS And Creating A VR14.

adean27
adean27
✭✭✭
Hello,

I put this together for another post, but I thought I would put it here to help anyone that does not know or does not know where to find this information:

The process is as follows:

Install the PTS Server:

This is done by opening your launcher, clicking the little "cog" in the upper right corner to go into your options, then scrolling down and placing a check mark next to "Show Public Test Environment", here is an image to show you what to look for:

xK4lZTd.jpg

You then exit out of the Options section and back to your main launcher, you should now see The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) listed on your server list on the left side of your launcher panel. If you do not have it installed it will be grey. All you have to do is click on the server name, and then click Install which will appear on the bottom right of the launcher, where the Play button usually is.

You would then log into the game and go to the character creation screen and click on the drop down menu to the upper left of the screen, this allows you to select a 1.5 Veteran City Of Ash character to create. From there you would create your character as usual.

C8jVEct.jpg
Shindig
Director
United Gaming Initiative
www.unitedgaminginitiative.com