The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So, a new update comes out

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
and it seems some of the changes may be unwanted by those who run haunted
dungeons while over-leveled.

Nevertheless folks might want try the new pledges, but take someone who can tank, because if none taunted the party might crash and burn, with the pity of cash and loot left unclaimed. Yes my pun flaunted the change to Undaunted, and this fun jaunt led to the smile you wear. Or is that animated expression a fiery tightened grimace. Has my effort here crafted that look writ-ten all over your face?

If so then I ash your forgiveness. Will these words be, when I am done, vaunted? Or will they be judged a trivial pursuit -- not worth all that trouble -- a few silly words left hanging in the air, then consigned to the trash heap of forum chat rubble?
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think even tanks have a right to play this game, you don't think?
    If you want just go and facerolldps evrything you may enjoy GW2.
  • Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy solution, if you cant handle opponents that fight back, get a lowbie guild member as group leader and enter dungeon with him. Enjoy your glorious conquest. As simple as that
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think even tanks have a right to play this game, you don't think?
    If you want just go and facerolldps evrything you may enjoy GW2.
    Ragefist wrote: »
    Easy solution, if you cant handle opponents that fight back, get a lowbie guild member as group leader and enter dungeon with him. Enjoy your glorious conquest. As simple as that
    The fallibility of ash-umptions made in haste is well known, but perhaps using only one font led to a lack of clarity. Or perhaps more than a single type face to better portray what was being said would have helped scale the confusion in this instance.
    Edited by tinythinker on November 3, 2014 7:03PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this