The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just came back - Addon Questions!

Zoltariel
Zoltariel
✭✭✭
Hi everyone. I recently resubbed after buying the game at launch and not really playing like I had intended. My question is what are some of the addons that are still being updated that everyone uses.

Not looking for anything too over the top. Perhaps just some improvements here and there. I tried a few things but something was given me errors so uninstalled everything to figure it out.

Thanks!
Edited by Zoltariel on October 31, 2014 10:59AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1346601
    And always look at the update date of your addons, see if they're compatible with the latest patch. I have a few that work even though they're out of date, but most of the time it's a problem.

How are you installing addons? Minion is an immensely useful tool, in case you're not using it already.
    Edited by Rosveen on October 31, 2014 11:12AM
  • Zoltariel
    Zoltariel
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response! I am using Minion.. this links helps so much. I suppose I should have used the fancy search feature. :3
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like

Azura: move around all the bits and pieces on your screen

FTC: able to display damage numbers, dps-meter, change player and target frames etc.

EMM: minimap, movable and customizable

Wykkyd: among many other things it has a toolbar to display things you want to look at often (I have time, xp, gold, ap, etc) and an enhanced chatbox.
  • Zoltariel
    Zoltariel
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! I am a friend of Wykkyd's so I pretty much was a 100% on his stuff. Mainly I just wanted to clean up chat and health bars.

I am trying pchat and FTC right now.