The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suspended from the site?

MegathonX
MegathonX
Soul Shriven
Does anybody has this question too? I don't know why I was suspended from the site, I did nothing wrong, I didn't even log in the game yet.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MegathonX,

You can appeal or ask for information about a ban on your The Elder Scrolls Online account by taking the following steps:
    • Open the Support page on the official ESO website and click on Email or contact Customer Support here.
    • Once the support e-mail opens, choose Account / Billing under "What kind of problem are you experiencing?"
    • Choose "I Would Like to appeal a suspension/ban." from the Select a Subcategory dropdown menu.
    • Describe the problem in the space provided.
    • Click Submit Question to send the appeal to Customer Support.

The forums are not the correct avenue to discuss game/forum account bans. Our Code of Conduct does not allow the discussion of disciplinary actions whether they occur on the forums or in the game. As such, we are closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.