The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Found a pretty annoying bug with Werewolf form (its on Live and PTS)

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After coming out of Werewolf form, you'll lose all passives you had from your weapon tree.. (like for example, -20% stamina cost reduction for your weapons ect ect) and things like the dots from your Axe passive..The only way to fix it is to weapon swap after coming out of werewolf form.

I don't know if it applies to class abilities as well. but it applies to weapon abilities for sure.
  • Resueht
    Resueht
    ✭✭✭
    Also, if you try to transform in a negate bubble, you just start walking really slowly. Can't start running again until I re-log.

To OP, haven' noticed that problem before. Will check it out myself later.
    If she doesn't know the pain of cliffracers, she's too young for you.
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resueht wrote: »
    Also, if you try to transform in a negate bubble, you just start walking really slowly. Can't start running again until I re-log.

To OP, haven' noticed that problem before. Will check it out myself later.

this is due the the transform failing.. anytime it fails you get stuck in the speed you move while channneling a spell or heavy attack...

simply double taping the transform button will cause this because the transform will instantly be undone and it will fail..
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And add to this that sometimes I need to hit ult button twice because it's not working from the first hit.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!